Overclock.net banner

Operation Flashpoint

550 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  coopsman1
Anyone else have this game?

Only on level two and its hard as nails.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Is it that good? I played the demo. I was quite unimpressed. It felt "clunky." I wish Mil-Sim games would improve. AA3 was pretty poor, now this. I haven't played ArmAII though. I guess the best mil-sim I've played would have to be Project Reality mod on BF2. I'd be interested to hear your impressions later on.
Im very impressed by the game, you have to be VERY tactical. Not like MW2 where you can run around blatting rounds off and finish the game in a day.
I played the demo, and I thought it had a kinda slow gameplay style, and it also feels very complicated IMO.
havent tried it yet, i was unhappy with arma 2, it didnt work out too well for me, the voice over was bad for me, and just overall the game play was clunky...
I heard the game sucked (coming from a brother who prefers tactical and realistic games).

Sounds like it was poorly developed and rushed out onto the shelves. Also, supposedly you have a squad a 3 AI bots with you, yet the Humvees can only carry 3 people total, so one man is forced to be left behind? Sounds like poor planning.
Quote:

Originally Posted by RapidFireGT
View Post

Also, supposedly you have a squad a 3 AI bots with you, yet the Humvees can only carry 3 people total, so one man is forced to be left behind? Sounds like poor planning.

That is not true at all, sometimes you may have to wait for the third one to get in ALL of them fit in the vehicle.
See less See more
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.