Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,240 Posts
If I remember correctly FrozenQ was a guy on some forums that made limited runs. People love the tube resevoirs. Like any small start up company especially with something like this, you just gotta go with it and try. When people say "customer service" was terrible, from my experience when something goes bad, people are extremely rude to the customer service rep, demanding this, demanding that which makes them unhelpful. performance pc's has a rep here who was battered by a whiney little brat posting negative threads here because he was being just that, a little push brat. Had he been more polite, people would work with him better.

·
Premium Member
9,788 Posts
I too have seen many complaints about Frozen Q gear.
Leaking res,odd coloured CCFL's......To his credit,he does try to sort these things out when they happen.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so what do you guys suggest? I take a shot at the reservoir?
should I traverse the internet to find this guy first before I make the purchase so I can politely let him know that there is a problem with the product (on the basis that I do buy the reservoir and there is a problem).

OR

I could find the guy first, let him know that I want to buy the product, but tell him that it would be nice to have the thing put through some quality control prior to the purchase so I don't have to worry.

·
Registered
163 Posts
You are talking about Alex the guy who owns/runs FrozenQ.

He has threads here and actually posts on this forum. There is a FrozenQ res Owners club thread which you can check out.

I just ordered a res from him and had some custom stuff done to it. He was very forthcoming and replied within 2 days. He was just a guy who made a great product and got his starts on forums like this. As with any product there will be defects, mistakes, user end error, etc...

I did a bit of research before giving him my money and from what I saw he was pretty good at fixing most if not all the issues people had. I would honestly rather give my money to a guy who is producing something than some huge corporation who just cannot possibly care about 1 out of millions of customers. Alex has to care to a certain point or he would not have blown up like he did.

Honestly though can't be perfect every single time at what you do unless your being unrealistic!

Hope this helps.

Check out all the pictures floating around with his res's. He has a website and some stores resell his products as well.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavo View Post

You are talking about Alex the guy who owns/runs FrozenQ.

He has threads here and actually posts on this forum. There is a FrozenQ res Owners club thread which you can check out.

I just ordered a res from him and had some custom stuff done to it. He was very forthcoming and replied within 2 days. He was just a guy who made a great product and got his starts on forums like this. As with any product there will be defects, mistakes, user end error, etc...

I did a bit of research before giving him my money and from what I saw he was pretty good at fixing most if not all the issues people had. I would honestly rather give my money to a guy who is producing something than some huge corporation who just cannot possibly care about 1 out of millions of customers. Alex has to care to a certain point or he would not have blown up like he did.

Honestly though can't be perfect every single time at what you do unless your being unrealistic!

Hope this helps.

Check out all the pictures floating around with his res's. He has a website and some stores resell his products as well.
I'll keep in mind what you said. I may message him at some point or something.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts