Overclock.net banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Premium Member
5,538 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by PCNerd

Nah, I know it is the RAM because it is just messed up. For some reason, it will only run CAS 2 and even at 2.5, it wont post. It loves voltage so much, that when I reset CMOS, I need to put another stick of RAM in, crask up the voltage to 3, before I can get the TCCD to post.

RMA it..?

· Registered
3 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by PCNerd

Nah, I know it is the RAM because it is just messed up. For some reason, it will only run CAS 2 and even at 2.5, it wont post. It loves voltage so much, that when I reset CMOS, I need to put another stick of RAM in, crask up the voltage to 3, before I can get the TCCD to post.

NICE! I just got my opti 148 from newegg with this EXACT same stepping!! woohoo!

CACJE 0552FPEW

Any suggestions?

Did you try boosting the clock B4 raising the voltage? How high did you get? What are you temps? I was thinking of just using the stock cooler and not going quite as high as you have as I have Adata Cas 3.0 (2x1gb) RAM anyway, so probably won't be able to get there.. I'm running this on a A8N-SLI Premium.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.