Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a full motion flight simulator. The PC that runs the graphics is the following:

Mobo: ASUS XII Formula lga1200
CPU: i9 10900k
GPU1: Titan RTX with custom water block/backplate
GPU2: Titan RTX with custom water block/backplate
GPU3: Titan RTX with custom water block/backplate
RAM: Corsair DOMINATOR Platinum 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3466
PSU: Corsair AX1500i
I have 2 dedicated coolers one for cou and another for the 3 gpus and the vrm.
Cooler 1: koolance exc-800 (702 fluid clear)
Cooler 2: koolance exc-800 (702 fluid clear)
Display 1: Samsung Q900TS 85" Class HDR 8K
Display 2: Samsung Q900TS 85" Class HDR 8K
Display 3: Samsung Q900TS 85" Class HDR 8K

This pc runs p3d v5.2 (a flight simulator) that benefits from high single core clock speeds. The visuals are 3x 85 inch. This software is not optimized for sli so each display is connected to each gpu. Im running each display at native 4k.

I would appreciate any recommendations as to bios settings since i just installed this cpu and im about to set it up.

Cooling is not an issue. I can push this thing as far as i want as long as the chips last me a few years. The only purpose of this thing is to run the simulator.

Images coming shortly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im not looking to run any benchmarks. I just want 1 core to run as fast as possible and the other 9 cores to run fast and stable. I turn intel HT off in bios since the extra 10 virtual cores do nothing for performance.... just adds heat.

·
Indentified! On the Way!!
2,928 Posts
As a fellow flight sim enthusiast, I'm just here to say I'm extremely jealous of your setup!

·
Premium Member
2,740 Posts
I just came here to say God damn. That’s a truly impressive setup, just the monitors alone.

Just damn 🤤 Very impressed and so jealous

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just came here to say God damn. That’s a truly impressive setup, just the monitors alone.

Just damn Very impressed and so jealous
Thanks dude. Now i just need to maximize it by doing a proper and stable overclock.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Awesome set up. It would be great if you could provide more photos =).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome set up. It would be great if you could provide more photos =).
Knock yourself out!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Could anyone share some screenshots of the most relevant Bios settings to change in order to maximize the juice out of the CPU/GPU?

I know that every system is different, but Im sure one of the wizzards here can show me a good starting point.

·
Flight Sim Enthusiast
316 Posts
At Simforums, NickN, the long time FSX guru, has just completed a 10900K OC guide for P3D. Check out the Hardware forum there and post a topic on your situation, he'll give you help on getting a OC for that build. If all goes well you'll get at least a no HT 5.2Ghz OC, and most likely higher.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
At Simforums, NickN, the long time FSX guru, has just completed a 10900K OC guide for P3D. Check out the Hardware forum there and post a topic on your situation, he'll give you help on getting a OC for that build. If all goes well you'll get at least a no HT 5.2Ghz OC, and most likely higher.
Thanks. Which simforum in particular?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts