Overclock.net banner
6,281 - 6,300 of 14,743 Posts
@oreonutz my bad, my brain read that you got a notice :) oh broke brain :)

that said, i just got a notice that that a label was made. So stuff is finally moving. I hope it makes it here (brooklyn) before the weekend. The darn fan is so loud. Cyberpunk is already just "fine..." add a blasting fan.. ugh..
What time did you place your order? Did Optimus ask you whether you want a nickel or copper block?

Hi,
Hoping santa makes it by optimus to bring some joy to you folks (y)

What time did you place your order? Did Optimus ask you whether you want a nickel or copper block?
Here is their order info...

Here is their order info...

Thanks. As I understand it Zurv's 7:46pm order has a shipping label associated with it already but my 7:41pm order doesn't. What the.

Thanks. As I understand it Zurv's 7:46pm order has a shipping label associated with it already but my 7:41pm order doesn't. What the.
wacky, but it is just a label and hasn't shipped yet. Hopefully you get in there when everything is picked up. (7pm is normally the cut off for UPS pickup.)
i didn't make any special requests.

Hi,
Yep twits make more noise.

Hi,
I stand spell corrected :)

Hey guys, yes, the blocks are shipping, more will ship every day, with increasing numbers. Some of the biggest challenges are, right now, finding hands to put blocks together during this covid situation. More people start next week to help get through all the orders so we can get all blocks out this month. Yup, we're spending christmas making blocks, shipping will be weird because of christmas, also hours are weird because of covid, so it could be a day or so between shipping notification and actual pickup/tracking.

Regarding copper blocks, we've decided to offer it to people who email us, but not open it up wide. So if you want one, let us know. Because of the issues with our anodizing suppliers and assembly and all that, keeping the orders closer to their original nickel will make everything faster.

Hey guys, yes, the blocks are shipping, more will ship every day, with increasing numbers. Some of the biggest challenges are, right now, finding hands to put blocks together during this covid situation. More people start next week to help get through all the orders so we can get all blocks out this month. Yup, we're spending christmas making blocks, shipping will be weird because of christmas, also hours are weird because of covid, so it could be a day or so between shipping notification and actual pickup/tracking.

Regarding copper blocks, we've decided to offer it to people who email us, but not open it up wide. So if you want one, let us know. Because of the issues with our anodizing suppliers and assembly and all that, keeping the orders closer to their original nickel will make everything faster.
Are you going to be asking customers before shipping whether they want copper or nickel, like you said on twitter? Also my order number is surely ahead of Zurv since I ordered 5 minutes before they did but I haven't received any shipment notification. And I've already emailed you about my block choice.

Are you going to be asking customers before shipping whether they want copper or nickel, like you said on twitter? Also my order number is surely ahead of Zurv since I ordered 5 minutes before they did but I haven't received any shipment notification. And I've already emailed you about my block choice.
We're getting your copper block ready, you should receive shipping notice tomorrow. Copper actually requires a separate process than nickel, so as we fulfill orders, it won't be exactly on time who gets what. Copper needs to stay free from oxidization and contaminates, so we want to make sure we send out perfect blocks.

We don't think we'll open up switching to copper for everyone else who ordered, unless they email us directly. We're trying to minimize the delays.

I'm so confused as to when this will ship. Especially since you brought Christmas into the equation and started talking about making sure this even ships this month....

I ordered batch 1, can I expect a shipment this week? I have no special needs

6,281 - 6,300 of 14,743 Posts