921 - 940 of 7246 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi,
Yep
It's a give and take really going into a smaller hole than exiting
Pressure sort of works the other way
Larger pipe into a smaller pipe creates higher pressure sort of thing.
Yes it does but there are no issues caused by this in builds that I've seen. I've run 16mm tubing for 4+ years now with 0 leaks or problems.

·
Overclocker in training
14,316 Posts
Yes it does but there are no issues caused by this in builds that I've seen. I've run 16mm tubing for 4+ years now with 0 leaks or problems.
Hi,
It's not leaks I'd worry about any more than any other tubing method
It's getting the air out of rads... with different in and out pressure but heck maybe it equalizes I don't know :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi,
It's not leaks I'd worry about any more than any other tubing method
It's getting the air out of rads... with different in and out pressure but heck maybe it equalizes I don't know :)
I see, that's not an issue. I usually run my pumps at lower speeds to migrate air bubbles to my exhaust ports. I can usually do this within 10 min of running, then I go full speed and let the microbubbles come out over time (if any are left)I keep a pressure equalization valve in each loop alongside a manual exhaust so that helps.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
To clarify the ports, the Foundation and reservoir and everything but the Signature have the same distance between the ports, approx 40mm. The Signature is a little closer together. The Foundation top can be rotated in any direction (along with the cold plate) so you can adjust in/out easily.
Ok thanks, the Foundation will be mounted "by default"

·
Old and Decrepit
1,722 Posts
We're working on 12mm and 90 female/female now. We relaunched only 4 months ago, so we're working like crazy to get new stuff made. Our background is aerospace fittings/components and we'll be making an entire lineup with lots of new features and quality. But we're a brand new, small company, so we're trying our best to build a full lineup as fast as we can :)
We all realize you are a start up. The 1/2 inch IMO is one of the least popular sizes. Most everyone either goes 12mm OD or 16mm OD from what Ive seen. 16MM is all aesthetics as in the end the G 1/4 is what dictates flow rate. So long as your ID is bigger than that its all good.

Just light that lamp and burn the midnight oil to get things rolling. One of your biggest attributes, at least for me, is location, location, location. Id rather spend more on Made in USA and support our economy and your growth rate than our European brethren (no offense EK and watercool). I order direct from you and its here faster than what PPCs has in stock and we wont even talk about the time from order to doorstep when ordering from EK or Watercool. The only thing I try to avoid is made in China. Sometimes there isnt a choice if you want a certain product because no one else is making it or its a US (or other) based company that's outsourcing. I rep a global company and half of our product line WAS made in USA and the other half in Denmark. They went to India for a short period, what a QC nightmare that was. Now all in the Philippines. We are in the same boat as you in one aspect. We have one brand new product that we have to turn people away because even though we opened a second facility we cant keep up. Mostly due to one Giant buying up a over a $ Billion USD in that line up front right behind another Giant that just bought up just shy of that mark. Two very big names that everyone knows but Im not at liberty to divulge. We have to turn down the $200 million sales which sucks as some of those are really good customers but we cant make the machines fast enough. The large enterprise data center business is booming right now even faster than the .com boom.

·
Overclocker in training
14,316 Posts
Hi,
Yeah I'm glad I'm in no hurry or it would be irritating to wait for items
I got my impatient purchase out of the way with the foundation block think I can do 6 months in a head stand waiting for amd and maybe intel prices to drop :)

·
Vermin Supreme 2020
25,778 Posts
Hi,
Yeah I'm glad I'm in no hurry or it would be irritating to wait for items
I got my impatient purchase out of the way with the foundation block think I can do 6 months in a head stand waiting for amd and maybe intel prices to drop :)
agreed.

looking forward to a peep on GPU blocks. Glad I told myself they'd take a month+ to get to me, when they said 1-2 weeks. ;)

·
Overclocker in training
14,316 Posts
agreed.

looking forward to a peep on GPU blocks. Glad I told myself they'd take a month+ to get to me, when they said 1-2 weeks. ;)
Hi,
Heck I'm glad I skipped 2k series completely
Bring on nvidia 3k series :thumb:

·
Official OptimusPC.com
466 Posts
agreed.

Yeah, lots of unknown unknowns with the GPUs. They've taken way longer than we would have liked. Not worth going into the details right now. We have a handful made and are starting to ship, though the manufacturing on these things is a beast and we're trying to speed it up right now.

·
Overclocker in training
14,316 Posts
Yeah, lots of unknown unknowns with the GPUs. They've taken way longer than we would have liked. Not worth going into the details right now. We have a handful made and are starting to ship, though the manufacturing on these things is a beast and we're trying to speed it up right now.
Hi,
Not too fast ek has plenty of bent gpu blocks :)

·
Vermin Supreme 2020
25,778 Posts
no worries. take your time.

measure 5 times, cut once.

Hi,
Heck I'm glad I skipped 2k series completely
Bring on nvidia 3k series :thumb:
I was on that boat until NV Experience made me think I fried my 1080tis. Luckily I paid bottom dollar for them, and the 2080ti. So i'll be essentially even once I sell the 2nd 1080ti.

i'm looking forward to that 25% over 2080ti 3080 drop, for sure. pretty sure i'll be going Titan on gen 2 RT though.

·
Overclocker in training
14,316 Posts
no worries. take your time.

measure 5 times, cut once.

I was on that boat until NV Experience made me think I fried my 1080tis. Luckily I paid bottom dollar for them, and the 2080ti. So i'll be essentially even once I sell the 2nd 1080ti.
Hi,
Pricing was tough to pass up over the holidays for sure but 2k series I just didn't feel it was a good thing to do at this late date.

·
Vermin Supreme 2020
25,778 Posts
most definitely agree, again.

I'm annoyed I went thru all of that absolute bullshart, all because NV Experience wants to play Gate keeper Content Cop.

now the only thing left to do with my 2017 shield is turn it into a Switch 1.0 + home brew box, since I can no longer utilize it for streaming games to my TV on my current setup (even after upgrading to windows enterprise)

·
Overclocker in training
14,316 Posts
Hi,
I also had insult to injury with a titan Xp during the mining craze it was cheaper than another 1080ti or too close
So I already wasted 1200.us on a gpu that was irrelevant after 2k series hit less than 12 months later.

·
Vermin Supreme 2020
25,778 Posts
my main want is returning to a proper big boy platform. I keep running into issues I've never experienced on prosumer/server grade parts. (can't call pre HEDT platforms that were high end HEDT :p )

IE:

GPU @ 90%
CPU - no core over 80%

FPS 101-105... dafuQ?!

·
Premium Member
3,126 Posts
Hi guys!

For rockit cool Copper IHS for 9th Gen which one to choose Waterblocks?
I'd suggest the Signature V2 Ultra Flat.

·
everywhere and nowhere
332 Posts
921 - 940 of 7246 Posts