Overclock.net banner
11181 - 11200 of 11345 Posts

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11,181 ·
Yea, original has the exposed hub ring. This one looks more like a closed off nipple. Not a fan, of the new look, but I'll take it for the colour change.
Post pics lol

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I get my first batch later today, will post later once received.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11,183 ·

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11,186 ·

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11,188 ·

·
Lost in SoCal
877 Posts
With the CL being so high it's going to be interesting to see if DDR5 actually improves anything a notable amount.

·
Premium Member
4,292 Posts
It's between T30-140 and 140mm version of A12x25. You should see the ruckus caused here lol. https://www.reddit.com/r/bapcsalescanada/comments/q75lm1
I have these fans and plan to throw them out as soon as T30-140 or 140mm version of A12x25 are out.

By the time the come out I hope Caselabs will be back up so I’ll have options otherwise just for likely being 25mm I’ll be taking the Noctua’s. Space is limited in the pedestal, 20mm is a bit much.

·
Premium Member
4,292 Posts
2022 - War of 140mm Fans.

Also i have finalized my Alderlake Upgrade (Good thing i sold extra stuff)

ROG Z690 -Either Strix(High End) or Hero
Gskill DDR5-6400 (CL36)

Need a gen 4 NVME or three.

I’m looking at the same but EVGA Dark or ASUS Extreme for me if they keep the 90 degree connectors.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11,192 ·
Need a gen 4 NVME or three.

I’m looking at the same but EVGA Dark or ASUS Extreme for me if they keep the 90 degree connectors.
Those are always on sale. I'm waiting for newer nvme to come out first.

·
Premium Member
4,292 Posts
I want bigger. I like having everything installed rather then redownloading it. Damn big ass games

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11,194 ·
I want bigger. I like having everything installed rather then redownloading it. Damn big ass games
Next Gen will see 2TB-4Tb come down in price big time. Faster, Cooler and reduced latency. Wait for them.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Anyone here have a lead for a 3090 Kingpin? Preferably new and ship to Canada :)

·
WaterCooler
4,381 Posts
I have these fans and plan to throw them out as soon as T30-140 or 140mm version of A12x25 are out.
Bad fans?

I disliked the RGB (I don't like lots of lights or any for that matter), but the daisy chaining looked interesting. I'm getting ready to start buying stuff to finish my rig now that work check stuff is sorted out...only took 8 fracking months.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Anyone here have a lead for a 3090 Kingpin? Preferably new and ship to Canada :)
I would have had a NIB one if you asked a week ago. Do you have a block but no card?

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11,198 ·
Bad fans?

I disliked the RGB (I don't like lots of lights or any for that matter), but the daisy chaining looked interesting. I'm getting ready to start buying stuff to finish my rig now that work check stuff is sorted out.
disappointing performance lol. Look at its static pressure lol. 1.67 H20

• Rep+
Reactions: Sir Beregond

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I would have had a NIB one if you asked a week ago. Do you have a block but no card?
I wish, no block and no card. Pretty sure no one has the KP block from Optimus yet.

·
WaterCooler
4,381 Posts
disappointing performance lol. Look at its static pressure lol. 1.67 H20
Good to know lol.

Yeah that is disappointing. I'm looking at P12's or Silent Wing 3's probably. I don't run full speed so I like to optimize performance with silence. P12's are enticing just because of cost/value factor, but not sure if best fit for me given some feedback I've heard on noise at certain RPM's.

11181 - 11200 of 11345 Posts