Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YAY!!! I just ordered my opty from Tankguys (CCBBE 0617). I can't wait to get it. I just need to sell my 4400+ once i get it.... YAY for e-bay! They're going for almost $200 most prices. That means i can make back what i paid for the opty (which i'll prolly get to oc better
)

Anyone gotten one of theses from Tankguys yet?

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tankguys
View Post

You're lucky - you just bought my last one

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
All because the friggen Patriot act put a temp. nix on my CC

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I'm trying to source some more, but it's tough. They are EOL from AMD, so none of my suppliers are getting any new shipments. All the ones I've checked so far are sold out... but I'll see what else I can try to track down.

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
"EOL" is that like "SOL"

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man, i'm glad i picked it up when i wanted to. I tried to go back to the page, and I didn't see it any more...

I can't wait to get it!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Opty 165s EOL?! Man.. As much as I want one I think I'll stick with my 3800+ since I seemed to get a pretty decent one.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DiagnosisDirt
View Post

Newegg still has them , http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16819103588
And some smaller shops on price watch do too.
http://castle.pricewatch.com/s/searc...pteron+165+939

Yes - but they are just blowing out existing inventory. AMD isn't making any new ones, and all the big distributors are now out of stock... so basically, stores are just selling whatever they have left. Once they are gone, they're gone, so if you're in the market, I'd buy ASAP!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ae804 View Post
I did, same stepping as you. Currently dual priming at 2.9GHz, 1.44v.

You will definitely be happy with your purchase.

<3 tankguys

·
Premium Member
22,004 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ae804 View Post
YAY!!! I just ordered my opty from Tankguys (CCBBE 0617). I can't wait to get it. I just need to sell my 4400+ once i get it.... YAY for e-bay! They're going for almost $200 most prices. That means i can make back what i paid for the opty (which i'll prolly get to oc better
)

Thats what I love about the smaller suppliers like Tankguys. I know exactly what I'm getting before it gets here.
Definatly going with you guys for my next hardware purchases.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts