Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well another sh'tty uk retailer goes bump.

www.order247.co.uk the website is still up and running so dont purchase anything and if your waiting for stuff to arrive, contact your credit card company for a refund.

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Oh dear...sounds like another nasty one. I swear overclockers.co.uk is goign that way too.

Did you order anything from this place?

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
I still haven't got through to overclockers...

Since they said there was a problem with my card I have bought from amazon, scan, cpucity and overclock.co.uk without a hitch.

Gibant, dig up the "Black Book" in the rants and raves section and put order247 in there

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by muffin

I still haven't got through to overclockers...

Since they said there was a problem with my card I have bought from amazon, scan, cpucity and overclock.co.uk without a hitch.

Gibant, dig up the "Black Book" in the rants and raves section and put order247 in there

...and is your order still on hold with them?

God they are crap.

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xms

...and is your order still on hold with them?

God they are crap.

Yep, still held for a "Code 10".

I've bought (and recieved) all the stuff I ordered from other places now, so they can stick their code 10.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by xms

Oh dear...sounds like another nasty one. I swear overclockers.co.uk is goign that way too.

Did you order anything from this place?

I didn't but my mate ordered a 6800LE from their, 6 weeks ago.

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by gibant1

I didn't but my mate ordered a 6800LE from their, 6 weeks ago.

Ouch...he needs to get that money back pronto. If they do go under he'll have a hard time getting the money back (same thing happened to me and a £300 mobile phone).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts