Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so all my pictures are .ORF on my Olympus E410. Whats a good program to convert them to .JPG etc? and is there a way to switch the setting on my camera so it doesnt make my pictures .ORF?

im still learning about this camera lol

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post
so all my pictures are .ORF on my Olympus E410. Whats a good program to convert them to .JPG etc? and is there a way to switch the setting on my camera so it doesnt make my pictures .ORF?

im still learning about this camera lol
Olympus Raw Format, every company has it's own RAW file format. If you want to shoot RAW, you have to deal with it. To convert, use the bundled software or a program like Adobe Camera Raw or Lightroom.

Alternatively, you could just change the camera setting to output JPG only, but RAW format is much, much better because they are unprocessed and allow you to adjust post-shot setting like exposure, white balance, sharpness, all of which aren't possible or as effective with JPG in the post-processing.

• Rep+
Reactions: Enjoi
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.