Overclock.net banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks.

Just thought to inform you about this chance. From 3/3 till 3/10, you get 30% off Crysis 3 From standard and Digital Deluxe editions, from Origin Store!
 

·
waifu for lifu
Joined
·
11,616 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowtek View Post

soo now its $42/55... gunna wait till it's $5.
I like your way of thinking Sir!
thumb.gif
No rush for me either, considering theres still freaking patches coming in for this game.
 

·
waifu for lifu
Joined
·
11,616 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by edo101 View Post

Yep not worth it for a SP minded guy like me. I am saving that splurge for Bioshock Infinite
Bioshock Infinite might actually get my money sooner than later. No DRM, only 1 time online activation. Seems like a quality title from a quality developer. End of march release i believe. I cant wait.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,032 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boinz View Post

yeah, $30 for a 5-6 hour campaign? Not happening.
Yah, Crysis 3 actually made me appreciate Crysis 2 more.....Crysis 3 is not a bad game......it's just lacking.....there's no good villain, it's kinda short, the first 2 were better. There's dramatic moments were you're kinda rolling your eyes because you're like I'm supposed to care about these characters that barely feature in the game?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
280 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothrpe View Post

Yah, Crysis 3 actually made me appreciate Crysis 2 more.....Crysis 3 is not a bad game......it's just lacking.....there's no good villain, it's kinda short, the first 2 were better. There's dramatic moments were you're kinda rolling your eyes because you're like I'm supposed to care about these characters that barely feature in the game?!
You really thought crysis 2 was better? If thats the case, I dont think ill get crysis 3 at all since I was already so bored with crysis 2 that I couldnt even finish the campaign. Warhead was the only one of the series I actually enjoyed playing, and the original crysis was a must have just for it unmatched eye candy engine at the time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,251 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothrpe View Post

Yah, Crysis 3 actually made me appreciate Crysis 2 more.....Crysis 3 is not a bad game......it's just lacking.....there's no good villain, it's kinda short, the first 2 were better. There's dramatic moments were you're kinda rolling your eyes because you're like I'm supposed to care about these characters that barely feature in the game?!
...I liked it..
It was definitely over the top, but so were the first two. Campaign was short, but it was also a lotta fun. I've played through it nearly twice already and enjoyed it both times.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,928 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpriess View Post

Crysis 2 was terrible, not even trying Crysis 3 until it hits the $5 bin..
I agree. It was a real disappointment: coming from how fun and open Crysis 1 was.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,379 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude120 View Post

...I liked it..
It was definitely over the top, but so were the first two. Campaign was short, but it was also a lotta fun. I've played through it nearly twice already and enjoyed it both times.
Interesting how people see other people's opinions and accepts them as their own.
The game is short but good. Waiting for it to be $5 says you don't want it, so why bother.

I'm sure if I check some of your game libraries, there are games their that are complete trash and many of you paid a lot more than $5.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,251 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldExclusive View Post

Interesting how people see other people's opinions and accepts them as their own.
The game is short but good. Waiting for it to be $5 says you don't want it, so why bother.

I'm sure if I check some of your game libraries, there are games their that are complete trash and many of you paid a lot more than $5.
Thats a lot of what gave crysis 2 a bad rap.
Honestly, crysis 3 was a good game, and I believe it better than a lot of the stuff that has been released in the last half a year or so. They also did a fairly good job wrapping up the story, imo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,167 Posts
So GLAD i didn't BUY Crysis 3. I learned my lesson from Crysis 2 and other games. Now from now on i'll wait for reviews and til it gets cheaper. Heard the SP is short!

Glad i got Assassin Creed III instead cuz it takes hours and not to mention End Game is next week
biggrin.gif
 

·
PC Evangelist
Joined
·
47,733 Posts
Think of it as Crysis 3 as Crysis 2 : Warhead. The story was such a letdown and short.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top