http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...8919&CatId=331
585 watts
+3.3V=36A
+5V=36A
+12V1=19A
+12V2=20A
+-12V=1A
+5Vsb=2A

Dual rails , dual fans, only thing I'm usure about is how effecient it is.
Got it for $29, any good for the price? Been working great but was wondering if I should upgrade it soon or if should handle most things for now.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
don't buy any PSU for less than $100. it will be crappy. buy the PCP&C 610.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
we cant all afford pcp&c stuff man

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1c0n

we cant all afford pcp&c stuff man

can you afford your computer not working because you bought a crap PSU?

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW cgrado I already got it, wondering if it'll last, and yes 1c0n I agree with you. Thats what I made this post, to see if this is a good budget power supply for us who can't afford the high end hardware.

Edit for last post: Not all cheap power supplies don't last, I got a really cheap power supply from Best Buy 3 years ago and the only reason I upgraded was cuz it didn't have alot of watts.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
im still with cgrado tho, i wouldnt trust several 100's of $$ to a 20$ psu, sorry man, use it till you can afford something a little better. minimum 100$ with active PFC. i dont look for all that flashy stuff like led's and controllable votage (i dont even care about modular) and there are some decent ones out there. like a silverstone zues, 600W active PFC, 20+A and dual 12v rails. was like 130$ cdn.
its gonna cost you alot more if that thing dies and takes other parts with it.

·
Registered
988 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To cgrado: The Orion has 3 some amps on it and some 100 watts, only thing I can think of that it'll beat it would be how effecient it is, which I don't know the Orion's

To 1cOn: I know, but this isn't going to be my main rig for long, need something that'll last me to basic (last summer 07), and after then I'll have enough for a good rig.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts