Overclock.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe a section that is well worded that would allow for news that is rather big or important that is only related to technology very slightly. Some news just simply doesnt fit under software, hardware or PC games but it is important nonetheless.

An example would be news articles on internet freedom and stuff. Yes you could say it would go under software, but it isnt exactly software out and out.

Another example would be some of the hackinds of major banks and such. It isnt really software either because it covers more ground than just software.

Juuuust an idea.

·
Premium Member
11,334 Posts
It's been suggested before. Don't know why they haven't done it. It's needed.

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazy9000
View Post

If it does not fit into the current categories, it should just be posted in the off topic section.

Then there should be an offtopics section for news. :/

·
Premium Member
22,343 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heroin Rob
View Post

Then there should be an offtopics section for news. :/

I think that is a perfectly fine idea. There are lots of science, ect. stories that fit in with the general user base of OCN, but don't really fit in with the overclocking news.

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazy9000
View Post

I think that is a perfectly fine idea. There are lots of science, ect. stories that fit in with the general user base of OCN, but don't really fit in with the overclocking news.

Thats what I'm SAYING mannnnn. Ahh now we are on the same page.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts