Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno if it's just me, but sometimes (and completely at random) I'll get some strange outages at oc.net I first dismissed them as you (Admin) doing some work, but some are just weird. Sometimes it'll show up just as a huge (very large indeed) page of code. Other times Nothing will happen, blank. Still others I'll be prompted to download something (attached Thumbnails). It could be my end (my internet is real flakey), but if it is a problem, I'm making this thread not to complain but to point out specific problems so maybe you can fix them sooner/easier.

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

I dunno if it's just me, but sometimes (and completely at random) I'll get some strange outages at oc.net I first dismissed them as you (Admin) doing some work, but some are just weird. Sometimes it'll show up just as a huge (very large indeed) page of code. Other times Nothing will happen, blank. Still others I'll be prompted to download something (attached Thumbnails). It could be my end (my internet is real flakey), but if it is a problem, I'm making this thread not to complain but to point out specific problems so maybe you can fix them sooner/easier.

I'm getting the same thing. It seems that OC.Net is a bit wobbly at the moment.

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
its been in and out the last few weeks i guess... its getting better about coming back after a few minutes though... thank god

i think its just Admin bumping into things while hes fighting with the new server

maybe theres mouse in there

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

Same. Huge page of code to download...I thought it was a virus at first when it came up with a random download.

The ghost of broncoman back to haunt admin?

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
All of today from like 10-11am GMT, I only just woke up so don't know when it was resolved

·
Premium Member
22,004 Posts
Yeah, I got that all monday and tuesday, but not ever again...

·
Registered
137 Posts
YeaH, once in awhile it would give me a wierd page-error # or not even be available lately... Problems solved???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts