Overclock.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edit: Might be oos.

I placed an order for some AC F14 pwm fans from this website a couple of weeks ago or so and everything went smoothly. I used paypal. Their reseller rating reviews look very good too.

Anyways, I found that they are selling Arctic cooling F12 PWM fans for just under $5 a pop. That is a much better deal than yate loons at the same price. These fans also perform very well on radiators. Have a look at how they did in Martin's testing. Although they are medium speed fans.

http://www.outletpc.com/nj9494.html

There are a few other good deals on this website if you look around too.

·
Premium Member
10,487 Posts
I tried to add it to my cart and it said it was not available
frown.gif

I am looking for some quiet fans for my corsair A50 and A70 (they are only 3 pin fans, I want PWM)

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats odd, the F14 draws 0.16a. I thought that the two used the same motor.

Yeah, it looks like the F12 draws 0.15a.

I've had my F14s for a while and I find them very quiet. The motor noise on my GTs bothers me way more. To the point where I'm thinking of pulling them and popping in my Kama Flow 2s.

I agree the wires are a bit on the thin side. they could have gone a gauge up like most other fans.

Are you sure that you aren't thinking of the continuous operation version with a 2 ball motor?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.