Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone. I have done the greatest acheivment. Well not really. My laptop stock speed is 800 mhz, and I have overclocked it to 2.8 ghz. Sure it idles at 86C ant loads at 93C, but with my homemade gel, it doesn't explode
! Some people say I have Balls doing this, but after 17 processors exploding {only p1's} I have found out the correct combination of stuff.

·
Premium Member
6,355 Posts
Wow dude an oc of 2GHz..thats my processors speed stock..17...you live and learn lol

·
Registered
639 Posts
umm i hope you know your proccesor will breack very shortly its not wise to run a computer at that high of temps

·
Premium Member
6,355 Posts
Thats a laptop man...its gotta be siting no something...most likly a table or your lap...thats gotta be heatin u up lol! when my cpu gets up to like 70..ican feel it on that side of the case startin to heat up...90 is almost like bioling water lol...

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by prosrocketboy
Hey Everyone. I have done the greatest acheivment. Well not really. My laptop stock speed is 800 mhz, and I have overclocked it to 2.8 ghz. Sure it idles at 86C ant loads at 93C, but with my homemade gel, it doesn't explode
! Some people say I have Balls doing this, but after 17 processors exploding {only p1's} I have found out the correct combination of stuff.
Thats not actually IN a laptop is it?

·
Premium Member
13,104 Posts
lol BS man post some screenshots

i have an 800mhz upstairs and i DOUBT it'd go to 2.8ghz lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigval
lol BS man post some screenshots

i have an 800mhz upstairs and i DOUBT it'd go to 2.8ghz lol
I have to say i smell some bs aswell.. id like some screen shots too.

thats over a 300% o/c, previous to this, the best o/c I've ever heard of was 50%...which was with some crazy water cooling system.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by eyekanspele
I have to say i smell some bs aswell.. id like some screen shots too.

thats over a 300% o/c, previous to this, the best o/c I've ever heard of was 50%...which was with some crazy water cooling system.
Dude.. its a joke.. lol

·
Some call me... Bifford
5,265 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnMcGrail
Dude.. its a joke.. lol
Also, if it were real, screenies would have been posted right away. You don't do something that good without showing it off (the proof). Either that or he isn't that good with photoshop and it is taking longer to get the "proof". Also, this "gel" at best could only move the heat couldn't dissapate it. If a gel could remove heat this guy would have found a way around a fundamental law of thermal conductivity.

·
Some call me... Bifford
5,265 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavier1421
printscreen gold from download.com...great program to have.
I can't wait to see this...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts