Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IS THIS POSSIBLE!!? I can alter the fsb to 235MHz but things go wrong any higher(message on blue screen- dumping virtual memory!) I dont know where to find the divider (told to set at4:3). I think the features are either disabled or simply not available.
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,072 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by brock4282
IS THIS POSSIBLE!!? I can alter the fsb to 235MHz but things go wrong any higher(message on blue screen- dumping virtual memory!) I dont know where to find the divider (told to set at4:3). I think the features are either disabled or simply not available.
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!
They're normally located in your memory's settings, possibly DRAM. Then look for a memclock option. Might be in the format 200 or 400 downwards. 200 or 400 would be the 1:1 divider 166 or 333 is 5/6ths etc.

·
Registered
109 Posts
It would help if we knew what you had things set at. Did you find out your mobo and ram max before OCing your CPU? Find the max for each one to isolate the problem. Lower your multiplier and put your mem at 266 then raise your FSB till you cant log into windows or are unstable to find your MoBo max FSB.

Next keep your multi low but put your Mem at 400mhz and slowly raise your FSB till you are unbstable. This will tell you what your mem can handle. Only after you have done these steps can you realy start to trouble shoot. Dont forget to lower your HTT if it will put you over 1000mhz, i.e. 5X will get you to 200 FSB, 4X will get you up to 250 fsb, 3X will get you up to 333 and so on.

·
Premium Member
5,332 Posts
Yes we need more details, what is your vcore at???, plus remember to keep your temps below 55c. under load.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At min im running 8*250mhz = 2000MHz but i can only put my voltage up 0.1v (Runnin about 1.4v i think). My divider is set to 4:3.

·
Registered
109 Posts
what do you have Hyperthreading set at? If its at 5X thats your problem. With a 250 fsb it would put you at 1250mhz wich is very unstable. At 250 you should have it at 4X and if your going to raise it over 250 it needs to be at 3X.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts