Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having some troubles with my ram so I tightened my read to pre to 7, and that fixed the issues I was having. Now every time I turn on my computer, I get an over clock fail, and half the time nothing shows up on my screens and my keyboard doesn't light up. All these problems happened after I tightened my read to pre. Any help?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Have you reset the BIOS? There might be a CMOS reset button on the back of your computer or you might have to reset it with the jumpers, or by taking out the CMOS battery for awhile and then putting it back in. If you do that, make sure you touch your power supply before you remove the battery to discharge yourself.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by grayfox99 View Post
Have you reset the BIOS? There might be a CMOS reset button on the back of your computer or you might have to reset it with the jumpers, or by taking out the CMOS battery for awhile and then putting it back in. If you do that, make sure you touch your power supply before you remove the battery to discharge yourself.
thanks for the input. I just tried that and after I set the read to pre to 7, its still giving me the errors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts