Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried using the 188.18 drivers, 191.07, 195.62 and the 196.75 drivers. I've properly driversweeper'd and uninstalled all of them and not a trace was left each time. But whenever I reboot my computer my overclock in EVGA precision resets to stock values. This happened after I reinstalled EVGA precision and updated to a new version of it. I even tried uninstalling it and going back to the old version I used, and now the old version does it too.

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
That is just part of EVGA precision, you either have to click "apply this overclock when windows starts" (or something along those lines) or just save the profile, then when you boot up windows, just load that profile so you don't have to manually select the clocks each time.

• Rep+
Reactions: C-zom

·
Laptop Enthusiast
9,399 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by airplaneman View Post
That is just part of EVGA precision, you either have to click "apply this overclock when windows starts" (or something along those lines) or just save the profile, then when you boot up windows, just load that profile so you don't have to manually select the clocks each time.
^^^^^^^^^^^
This.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by airplaneman View Post

+Rep. The theme I was using for EVGA concealed that button and I forgot about it. All is well now.

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
Glad to hear you got it working.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts