Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Administrator
64,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hello all,

So firstly some good news. This year @bluedevil will be attending the event to gather all the latest news and information on the latest and greatest in tech from arguably the biggest tech event globally. We are all looking forward to seeing if some of those rumors leading up to CES will become fact as well as getting some out of those blue surprises, we look forward to what the vendors have in store for us. The post below will be updated frequently with updates from bluedevil to keep you all in the know. Coverage will vary between written content as well as video.

For those of you new to this, what is CES ?

CES showcases more than 4,500 exhibiting companies, including manufacturers, developers and suppliers of consumer technology hardware, content, technology delivery systems and more; a conference program with more than 250 conference sessions and more than 180K attendees from 150 countries.
And because it is owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)™ — the technology trade association representing the $292 billion U.S. consumer technology industry — it attracts the world’s business leaders and pioneering thinkers to a forum where the industry’s most relevant issues are addressed.
Source:https://www.ces.tech/About-CES.aspx

What kind of products does CES cover ?

3D Printing
Accessibility
Advertising, Marketing, Content and Entertainment
AR/VR and Gaming
Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
Audio and Video
Baby Tech
CES Sports Zone
Country Pavilions
Design & Source Showcase
Digital Money
Drones
Enterprise Solutions
Eureka Park
Family and Kids Tech
Fitness
Health and Wellness
High-Tech Retailing
Home Cinema
IoT Infrastructure
iProducts
Resilience
Self-Driving Technology
Sleep Tech
Smart Cities
Smart Home
Sports Tech
Tourism
Vehicle Technology
Wearables
Wireless Devices and Services
Source:https://www.ces.tech/About-CES.aspx

For those interested as to the companies exhibiting this year at CES please see their A-Z Exhibitors List

Let the discussion and speculation begin ! :thumb:

E

·
Administrator
64,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
First look at Samsung !

Hey hey Everyone! Got a chance to see the First Look with Samsung at CES2020!

Corsairs latest offering including their recent acquisition, Scuf.

Went to the Corsair Press event this morning. Interesting stuff coming, new Scuf Gaming controller, Elgato Light Air, Elgato 4K60s, Orgin BIG O, ICUE enhancements, Corsair K95 Platinum XT.

MSI Packing some new gear in the portable range.

MSI had a few new things too. GE66 Raider and GS66 Stealth gaming laptops.

New AMD Ryzen 4000 series CPUs announced!

New Radeon RX 5000 series GPUs

Desktop level performance, from a mobile CPU.

New Dell G5 SE announced!

AMD 3990X Threadripper announced!

Available Feb 7th.

Love from iBuyPower

Alright people I have some more content available for you all to indulge in. :D Went and seen iBuyPower, which had a few new cases to show off.

The Revolt series got a little bit of an upgrade with Intel's newest version of Ghost Canyon NUC, with it's own custom case, that's quite small. It literally is suspended by rubber grommets to keep vibrations to a minimum.

The Element Dual and the Element CL. The Element Dual is well a dual chambered ATX case, while the Element CL is more designed for hardline watercooling with it's custom distribution block making it easier for users to make a splash into hardline watercooling. IBP also had new hardline fittings that grips the outside of the tube much better than others, as well as being a more industrial look.

Silverstones Offerings

Next up I went over to Silverstone, which they were very proud to show of the newest reiteration of the beloved Fortress, the Alta F1. Featuring anodized aluminum and a single tempered glass panel, Silverstone is asking what the community would like to see. Personally I told them, dual tempered glass panels with full black anodized aluminum. :D

Offerings from CoolerMaster

Then I went over to Cooler Master. They had their version of the NUC Ghost Canyon case as well. It looks like this one will be able to be kitted out from Cyberpower, but I know OCNers will want to build their own. :D

Next up is cooling. CM had a few things to show off. New versions of the Hyper 212 Evo Ver2 and V8GTS air cooling heatsinks. Also CM had new fans, which the whole Sickleflow series was revamped from 80mm to 140mm. The SF120M fans that I saw at Computex 2019, had a slight ARGB revision that now had a static logo in the center. CM also showed new versions of their AIOs as well.

Next up is the successor to the much popular SG13, the SG14. :) This revision shifts the PSU to vertical orientation in the front of the SG14.

Then they showed me a ultra SFF case that can change heights to fit different needs!

Corsair bringing some new goodies

Then over to Corsair to get some shots of the new stuff that was announced at the press event the day prior.

So the Origin (now a Corsair company) Big O was announced, but this time with a Corsair 280X as the chassis. The Big O is built as a gaming PC and a console all in one, all liquid cooled.

Next up I had a chance to look at the Corsair A500, the return to air cooling.

Also seen the full line of Corsair Virtuoso headsets.

IBM showing off their Quantum computer

Got some random pics, namely the IBM Quantum computer that is well....:drool:

More pics as promised!

Asus Zephyrus G14 w/Ryzen 4800HS and Nvidia RTX 2060

be quiet! had a few new things to see. New Dark Power Pro in 1200w for $389 and 1500w for $439. The Dark Power Pro is a Titanium rated PSU that will come with fully sleeved black cables.

Love from be quite!

be quiet! also debuted a airflow orientated version of the recently released Dark Base 500, the Dark Base 500DX, which features a much more breathable mesh front panel as well as not having the option for a top plate for more silent operation. Color options as of now will come in black and white.

Also from be quiet! are two new air coolers, the Pure Rock 2 and Shadow Rock 3. The Pure Rock 2 will come in two color options, black and silver at a price point of $39 and $44. The Shadow Rock 3 will be priced at $49 while only having the two tone color scheme.

Custom Case mod by Envious Mods

EVGA

EVGA had a few new things, the RTX 2060 KO as well as the NU AUDIO Pro Surround.

Build from the guys over at Mod My Mods

Gigabyte

Gigabyte had a new OLED Aero 15, new AIOs, RTX Waterforce RTX 2080 Super, as well as three new high refresh rate gaming monitors. So keep posted for a reviews soon! Also had a few really good mods from modders in the community.

·
waifu for lifu
11,132 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,587 Posts
That Acer 55" OLED is a fail for not including HDMI2.1 at this stage.

·
I TeK things...
17,421 Posts
Went to the Corsair Press event this morning. Interesting stuff coming, new Scuf Gaming controller, Elgato Light Air, Elgato 4K60s, Orgin BIG O, ICUE enhancements, Corsair K95 Platinum XT.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Subbed :p

·
I TeK things...
17,421 Posts
MSI had a few new things too. GE66 Raider and GS66 Stealth gaming laptops.

·
waifu for lifu
11,132 Posts
Asus monitors start @ 1 min mark:

·
Newb to Overclock.net
4,133 Posts
^^ so this is what it's come to

·
I TeK things...
17,421 Posts
Desktop level performance, from a mobile CPU.

·
I TeK things...
17,421 Posts
AMD 3990X Threadripper announced!

Available Feb 7th.

·
I TeK things...
17,421 Posts
Alright people I have some more content available for you all to indulge in. :D Went and seen iBuyPower, which had a few new cases to show off.

The Revolt series got a little bit of an upgrade with Intel's newest version of Ghost Canyon NUC, with it's own custom case, that's quite small. It literally is suspended by rubber grommets to keep vibrations to a minimum.

The Element Dual and the Element CL. The Element Dual is well a dual chambered ATX case, while the Element CL is more designed for hardline watercooling with it's custom distribution block making it easier for users to make a splash into hardline watercooling. IBP also had new hardline fittings that grips the outside of the tube much better than others, as well as being a more industrial look.

·
I TeK things...
17,421 Posts
Next up I went over to Silverstone, which they were very proud to show of the newest reiteration of the beloved Fortress, the Alta F1. Featuring anodized aluminum and a single tempered glass panel, Silverstone is asking what the community would like to see. Personally I told them, dual tempered glass panels with full black anodized aluminum. :D

Next up is the successor to the much popular SG13, the SG14. :) This revision shifts the PSU to vertical orientation in the front of the SG14.

Then they showed me a ultra SFF case that can change heights to fit different needs!

·
I TeK things...
17,421 Posts
Then I went over to Cooler Master. They had their version of the NUC Ghost Canyon case as well. It looks like this one will be able to be kitted out from Cyberpower, but I know OCNers will want to build their own. :D

Next up is cooling. CM had a few things to show off. New versions of the Hyper 212 Evo Ver2 and V8GTS air cooling heatsinks. Also CM had new fans, which the whole Sickleflow series was revamped from 80mm to 140mm. The SF120M fans that I saw at Computex 2019, had a slight ARGB revision that now had a static logo in the center. CM also showed new versions of their AIOs as well.

·
I TeK things...
17,421 Posts
Then over to Corsair to get some shots of the new stuff that was announced at the press event the day prior.

So the Origin (now a Corsair company) Big O was announced, but this time with a Corsair 280X as the chassis. The Big O is built as a gaming PC and a console all in one, all liquid cooled.

Next up I had a chance to look at the Corsair A500, the return to air cooling.

Also seen the full line of Corsair Virtuoso headsets.

·
*cough* Stock *cough*
2,771 Posts
  • Rep+
Reactions: Schmuckley

·
I TeK things...
17,421 Posts
Got some random pics, namely the IBM Quantum computer that is well....:drool:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts