Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Overclock.net has opened up the phone lines!

Simply call 1-888-333-1338 (toll free in North America) and follow the prompts to leave a message. Each week we will select the best messages and post them in the forum for everyone to hear!

What should I say?
That's up to you! But remember to identify yourself by your forum name in your message so everyone will know who left it. Just remember to keep your messages within the forum rules and guidelines.

·
Premium Member
13,775 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by admin

Simply call 1-888-333-1338 (toll free in North America) and follow the prompts to leave a message. Each week we will select the best messages and post them in the forum for everyone to hear!

What should I say?
That's up to you! But remember to identify yourself by your forum name in your message so everyone will know who left it. Just remember to keep your messages within the forum rules and guidelines.

Wow, that's freakin' awesome!

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Krunk_Kracker

Wow, that's freakin' awesome!

Call it and express your desire to be beaten with a stick of liquorice by Vals midget

As long as it follows the TOS...

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by admin

Heh- 333-1337 already taken?

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
That's pretty cool, now if I could only think of something witty (sp?) to say.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
This is so cool, thanks Admin!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts