Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Karasu

Votes: 3 20.0%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In two weeks from now, we will be asking members to vote on Overclock.net's Blogger of the Month.

So if you have already setup a Blog, please keep up the contributions. If you do not currently have a blog, you can set one up here: Blogs

The winner will receive a Large Overclock.net Applique

Thanks,

-mega_option101

·
Super Moderator
23,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

·
Premium Member
6,546 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mega_option101 View Post
Bump

you're a philosophical guy? i had no idea mega- time for me and you to get debating.

this blog thing seems fun :]

·
Premium Member
6,546 Posts
This month's contest promises to be the best yet, I think. So many worthy candidates.

Which is why it's so important for everyone to come see what our OCN bloggers have been up to. It'll be hard to choose a winner, so the more people who read and vote on the blogs, the better!

·
Super Moderator
23,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by txtmstrjoe View Post
This month's contest promises to be the best yet, I think. So many worthy candidates.

Which is why it's so important for everyone to come see what our OCN bloggers have been up to. It'll be hard to choose a winner, so the more people who read and vote on the blogs, the better!

·
Premium Member
11,334 Posts
I've enjoyed catmmm's blogs.

·
Super Moderator
23,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump

·
Premium Member
3,847 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by wierdo124 View Post
I've enjoyed catmmm's blogs.
hah thanks

but since i won last month, i don't want a chance to win this month.
other people are far more worthy than i

·
Premium Member
6,546 Posts
why helo thar bump.

·
Premium Member
11,334 Posts
I nominate Karasu

·
Super Moderator
23,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Poll added

Vote away!

·
Super Moderator
23,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by gamer11200
View Post

Chances are no one is going to vote me since my blogs are really short and not really meaningful

That's not really the point of the blogs as we are all unique and we can all find a vast variety of things to be meaningful. As long as you are doing it for yourself then you can be certain that someone out there will take the time to read it. Remember that just because no one comments it does not mean that they did not take the time to read it

·
Premium Member
6,546 Posts
There is a whole new world awaiting you in the Blogs Section. Lots of really talented, insightful scribes there, with so much to offer.

If you like to read, the Blogs Section is a paradise; you owe it to yourself to see what our regular bloggers have on offer. If you read the Blogs there and haven't voted for your favorite, please do! The bloggers will love you for it!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Lol why is it i never notice the blogger of the month threads till a few weeks in xD
anyway, ive casted my vote!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by txtmstrjoe View Post
There is a whole new world awaiting you in the Blogs Section. Lots of really talented, insightful scribes there, with so much to offer.

If you like to read, the Blogs Section is a paradise; you owe it to yourself to see what our regular bloggers have on offer. If you read the Blogs there and haven't voted for your favorite, please do! The bloggers will love you for it!
Definitely! If you happen to be stumbling over this thread, take a few minutes to check out the blogs and vote. More votes make things more exciting.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by wierdo124 View Post
I nominate Karasu
Why thank you, oh weird-kun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mega_option101 View Post
That's not really the point of the blogs as we are all unique and we can all find a vast variety of things to be meaningful. As long as you are doing it for yourself then you can be certain that someone out there will take the time to read it. Remember that just because no one comments it does not mean that they did not take the time to read it

QUOTED. FOR. TRUTH.
Mega, I believe you hit the nail right on the head with that little paragraph there.

I do my blogs for me, and I'm just happy to share things with the rest of you all such as AMVs, convos about anime ^^i.e. bleach, real life situations and the likes. Also there are some times when I do not comment on a blog but I have most certainly read most of the blogs out there on OCN
It's a very interesting and pleasing read as well as filled with lots of things that really make you think yet also have a lot of deep meaning in their very words (^^ hint hint timxirish hahah
)

Keep those blogs comin' people!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.