Overclock.net banner

4001 - 4020 of 4151 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
The Demo is the same engine etc., and RTX is enable i think it´s a other problem,i don´t buy this boring game^^.

Intel driver are installed also RST driver etc., i have think before it don´t wake up, because it take really long, i have never waiting so long before.
But it wake´s really up, i have think it doesn´t work😅.With HWinfo open 4666cl17 and no WHEA.

By sleeping down postcode 03 and sleep, by wake up some postcode´s then 30 and after that i dont know 1min or so before wake up.

·
Registered
153 Posts
The Demo is the same engine etc., and RTX is enable i think it´s a other problem,i don´t buy this boring game^^.

Intel driver are installed also RST driver etc., i have think before it don´t wake up, because it take really long, i have never waiting so long before.
But it wake´s really up, i have think it doesn´t work😅.With HWinfo open 4666cl17 and no WHEA.

By sleeping down postcode 03 and sleep, by wake up some postcode´s then 30 and after that i dont know 1min or so before wake up.
Yeah, it can be boring, punishment is immediate and I often get infuriated in no time, but somehow I like it, I feel satisfied when I learn how to proceed and I manage to do it proficiently, even after countless deaths😆.

Yes, 03 then 00 immediately before entering and some postcodes then 30 after resuming. If you temporarily disable Management Interface Engine Driver in Device Management does it resume faster? Also, do you see something like this after waking up (with MEI driver enabled)?

meid.JPG

CPU Internal Errors, on the other hand, don't seem to occur anymore when resuming.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I dont know it, i let it at "Standard", it works and that is ok, i don't use it so it's not important that it take long time.
The only thing i have noticed is if i only activate tvb i need more vcore, i think it's the same like using curve.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Haven't revisited this thread in awhile but looking to see if I can give hitting 5.1 on my 10900k another try. My setup is a MSI MEG Z490i Unify with a Kraken X63. After my last attempt I ended with the following settings:
  • CPU Ratio = 51
  • AVX = 0
  • CPU Core Voltage = 1.345
  • Ring Ratio = 47
  • Core Voltage Mode = Override
  • Intel C-State = Disabled
  • LLC = 4
  • SA = 1.22
  • IO = 1.2
It was getting close to stable but would ultimately hit an error or crash after awhile. Also with trying to keep a relatively quiet fan curve on the AIO, it was getting pretty hot during stress tests.

Are there any other MSI specific settings that I might be missing or just anything else in general that I should try outside of increasing core voltage to 1.35?

·
Registered
81 Posts
1 - Enable VMaxStress for safe.
2 - Use SVID=Trained and LLC#4 (this will make VID=VCore). You will need to adjust all voltages again because now VID=Vcore.
3 - Automatic VCCIO and VCCSA normally is too high for hi DRAM frequency. When stable you could try 1,25v or less...
4 - Keep ring <= 47x
5 - You can try OCTVB and VoltageOptimization, but you need to understand how it works (Its magic...LOL)
Good afternoon.
Well, the truth is that I can't get it to be stable. What I don't understand is why the motherboard doesn't assign more voltage when it is at full load. The manual voltage that I set to 1.390 is of little use to me if when the motherboard is at full load the voltage that manages it is 1.375, having LLC 6.
The maximum Core VID is 1.458, and the maximum temperature the processor reaches is 80°, and when I least expect it the PC restarts.
VCCIO is still in automatic and the voltage it supplies is 1.168.
I have tested the SVID trained, but I have not found much difference.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Good afternoon.
Well, the truth is that I can't get it to be stable. What I don't understand is why the motherboard doesn't assign more voltage when it is at full load. The manual voltage that I set to 1.390 is of little use to me if when the motherboard is at full load the voltage that manages it is 1.375, having LLC 6.
The maximum Core VID is 1.458, and the maximum temperature the processor reaches is 80°, and when I least expect it the PC restarts.
VCCIO is still in automatic and the voltage it supplies is 1.168.
I have tested the SVID trained, but I have not found much difference.
Tell me about your setup... I'd like to help you, if I can....
If you prefer, send me a PM....

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Hmm, got a single L0 error in BFV Multiplayer with DXR enabled.. None in other games or stress tests. Must be related to DXR as it didn't do it on DX11..

What was the fix for that again?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Test it with manuell VCore allcore clock without tvb etc..
I think the problem ist more the change of CPU load, if activated tvb/curve.So it is by Asus, that need more vcore and perhaps lower Cache.

·
Registered
251 Posts
This is about 1 hour at idle...
I'm working with Adaptive and V/F#8 trying to lower max VCore.
Before I had max [email protected]=1.475v... Now 1.465v
If I go lower I start to have L0 errors...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Tell me about your setup... I'd like to help you, if I can....
If you prefer, send me a PM....
ROG Strix Z490-E motherboard, 2x32 Corsair LPX 3200 RAM. The processor is cooled with an EK block and a 360 radiator.
The processor is an SP 73, which the OC configuration I've put on it is pretty basic.
I can't get it to be stable at 5.2 with a voltage of 1.390 and LLC 6 with the ring at 48. When the computer is idle the voltage is at 1,385, but when under load it drops to 1,375 and the VID goes up to 1,440. The VCCIO 1.168 and VCCSA 1.152 are on automatic.
What I would like is that when the PC is under load the voltage would not drop so much, and that it would be close to the manual voltage that I have set. Thank you.

·
Registered
251 Posts
ROG Strix Z490-E motherboard, 2x32 Corsair LPX 3200 RAM. The processor is cooled with an EK block and a 360 radiator.
The processor is an SP 73, which the OC configuration I've put on it is pretty basic.
I can't get it to be stable at 5.2 with a voltage of 1.390 and LLC 6 with the ring at 48. When the computer is idle the voltage is at 1,385, but when under load it drops to 1,375 and the VID goes up to 1,440. The VCCIO 1.168 and VCCSA 1.152 are on automatic.
What I would like is that when the PC is under load the voltage would not drop so much, and that it would be close to the manual voltage that I have set. Thank you.
Send me a pic of BIOS V/F curve.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Send me a pic of BIOS V/F curve.
I have now been running the test with the SVID trained, and I have also raised the voltage to 1.395.
Doing the OCCT stress test with the small, extreme and variable seems to be stable, but with temperatures of 95 ° and a consumption of 300 W, so the test I've only been doing for five minutes, but in this case it has been able to start, that at other times the computer stopped. No internal errors or L0 cache errors appeared.
In this configuration the Vcore is 1,385 and the VID is 1,250 at full load.

1619603503445.png

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have now been running the test with the SVID trained, and I have also raised the voltage to 1.395.
Doing the OCCT stress test with the small, extreme and variable seems to be stable, but with temperatures of 95 ° and a consumption of 300 W, so the test I've only been doing for five minutes, but in this case it has been able to start, that at other times the computer stopped. No internal errors or L0 cache errors appeared.
In this configuration the Vcore is 1,385 and the VID is 1,250 at full load.

View attachment 2488374
I think you can do easy all cores, full load:
[email protected],250v
[email protected],30v

But I suggest you 55x3 - 54x5 - 53x8 - 51x10.
Send me a message and I can help you...

·
Registered
81 Posts
I think you can do easy all cores, full load:
[email protected],250v
[email protected],30v

But I suggest you 55x3 - 54x5 - 53x8 - 51x10.
Send me a message and I can help you...
All cores at 52 and 1.3v I see it completely impossible, I can not start any test, the computer automatically crashes.
It seems that with this configuration that I have told you for the moment is stable, but of course, has a lot of voltage.
What I have pending is to put the DD to the processor, but I do not have time, to see if this weekend I can do it and I will continue working with the OC. Thanks, with anything I will send you a private message, so as not to fill the forum.

·
Registered
251 Posts
All cores at 52 and 1.3v I see it completely impossible, I can not start any test, the computer automatically crashes.
It seems that with this configuration that I have told you for the moment is stable, but of course, has a lot of voltage.
What I have pending is to put the DD to the processor, but I do not have time, to see if this weekend I can do it and I will continue working with the OC. Thanks, with anything I will send you a private message, so as not to fill the forum.
Ok...
Just a tip...
Start from beginning...

Use SVID=trained; LLC#4; [email protected]

You will see that VID will be equal VCore, at idle and at full load.
You will have Vdroop, but VID=VCore.
This will make everything easy for you.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ok...
Just a tip...
Start from beginning...

Use SVID=trained; LLC#4; [email protected]

You will see that VID will be equal VCore, at idle and at full load.
This will make everything easy for you.
Yes, this weekend when I DD the processor I'll have to start over again, let's see what the results are. The frequency of the VRM I have never modified it, now with the stress tests the temperature of the VRM of 65 °. I will comment the process. Thank you very much!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Haven't revisited this thread in awhile but looking to see if I can give hitting 5.1 on my 10900k another try. My setup is a MSI MEG Z490i Unify with a Kraken X63. After my last attempt I ended with the following settings:
  • CPU Ratio = 51
  • AVX = 0
  • CPU Core Voltage = 1.345
  • Ring Ratio = 47
  • Core Voltage Mode = Override
  • Intel C-State = Disabled
  • LLC = 4
  • SA = 1.22
  • IO = 1.2
It was getting close to stable but would ultimately hit an error or crash after awhile. Also with trying to keep a relatively quiet fan curve on the AIO, it was getting pretty hot during stress tests.

Are there any other MSI specific settings that I might be missing or just anything else in general that I should try outside of increasing core voltage to 1.35?
Try Mode 3 for the LLC. Should be enough to make it stable.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hi guys,

Do you know how ASUS "spread spectrum" work?
I saw there are 2 SPSP options, one for BCLK and the other for PCIE.
I did enable and disable them, and can't see any difference.
Do you set them on or off? Why?

Tx

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am thinking about update to 10900 CPU because IMC in 10700 too weak for fast RAM. I can not returning CPU to reroll better SP ranking. So is K at all better chance than KF for OC?

4001 - 4020 of 4151 Posts