Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a dell inspiron XPS 3.4gig intel 100gig HDand an ATImobility9800 een searching everywhere for vid card temp monitor anyone tha has a stable core and mem speed that will not burn my card and not be too wimpi its default settings are core350 and mem299 i hear that these where set by dell and are very conservative i did put in the newest omega drivers i would also would like advice on the drivers to use. i downloaded the ati tool and dont really understand how to use it correctly someone please help . ive been everwhere for help and no one wants to help it seems

·
Premium Member
3,804 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by superdave8
i have a dell inspiron XPS 3.4gig intel 100gig HDand an ATImobility9800 een searching everywhere for vid card temp monitor anyone tha has a stable core and mem speed that will not burn my card and not be too wimpi its default settings are core350 and mem299 i hear that these where set by dell and are very conservative i did put in the newest omega drivers i would also would like advice on the drivers to use. i downloaded the ati tool and dont really understand how to use it correctly someone please help . ive been everwhere for help and no one wants to help it seems

With ati tool adjusting your core/ mem clock is the way too oc it. Find max core is a good way to start finding your best frequencies. Heres the latest modified ati drivers. http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=989 Dont use ati but hope this helps. Welcome to the forum
Hoepfully some ati guys will chime in soon here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts