PR 13203

TS 20636 (20292|22837)

FS - 42722 (49602|44669|20290)

Light Product Font Screenshot Technology

·
Registered
807 Posts
Good luck to those who will be going for ADL from the start :

DDR5 memory, according to MSI, will cost 50 to 60 percent more than DDR4 memory.

Yikes...

·
Cheesebumps!!
3,480 Posts
Good luck to those who will be going for ADL from the start :

DDR5 memory, according to MSI, will cost 50 to 60 percent more than DDR4 memory.

Yikes...
I am hugging my b-die kit right now..hahaha..hope DDR4 boards come out as an alternative/viable solution..

·
Registered
100 Posts
300W SSE? Isnt that insane? Comparing to ambient cooling clocks, its harder than CML could do... Its more than X299 could do... 3175X... maybe...like 4.5gig allcore?

·
Registered
636 Posts

·
Registered
4,989 Posts

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
ddr5 chip shortage. most reviewers are using micron 4800 kit.
I suspected the chip shortage would be on ram side. CPU and mobo shouldn't be bad though, Just matter of waiting and paying for the ram. In Canada, that will be hell, Newegg is only one that carries that high speed ram.

·
Not New to Overclock.net
6,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I suspected the chip shortage would be on ram side. CPU and mobo shouldn't be bad though, Just matter of waiting and paying for the ram. In Canada, that will be hell, Newegg is only one that carries that high speed ram.
boise, idaho not that far away....

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
All these Dies.... do we have any knowledge whatsoever which one of these are going to perform? If those new Samsung B-Dies are anything like their predecessors, their 4800 Kit might easily reach 6600+.

hope DDR4 boards come out as an alternative/viable solution..
theyve been known to exist since weeks. Asus, MSI and ASRock had their lineup leaked already too. DDR4 alternatives are always a tad cheaper and the high end boards are all DDR5.
I honestly think, considering everything we know, that having superclocked DDR4 B-Dies might be quite superior to DDR5 for a while.

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
All these Dies.... do we have any knowledge whatsoever which one of these are going to perform? If those new Samsung B-Dies are anything like their predecessors, their 4800 Kit might easily reach 6600+.

theyve been known to exist since weeks. Asus, MSI and ASRock had their lineup leaked already too. DDR4 alternatives are always a tad cheaper and the high end boards are all DDR5.
I honestly think, considering everything we know, that having superclocked DDR4 B-Dies might be quite superior to DDR5 for a while.
We will find out pretty soon lol.

·
Never Finished
2,467 Posts
I would consider Alder lake if there was a 12900k without the little cores.

1 - 20 of 6591 Posts