Overclock.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm able to boot in with 2500. I get sumout errors. Is it Vcore or my timings? What are good timings for my memory? I can't seem to boot higher than what I have now.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
first question is this, have you run a memory test program on your ram? and if i remember well u can do a 2-3-3-7 on that ram but allow me to check better. Do u have any cooling on that ram?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
memtest passed, my ht is set to 4x , dvinn 2.8. prime sumsout or rounds out. Should I increase Vcore to prime? ram set at 166;2 2 2 7

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
well...if u r thinking about ur vdimm then i dont think u should unless u have adequate cooling since the volts for that ram is meant only about 2.8..but u can try though but something is wrong here...ur system boots and runs fine enough right? whats ur voltage like for the cpu?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
ok....thats sounds just about right but i just remembered something having seen ur attachment earlier... reduce ur bank cycle time and ur dram idle timer lower and try again...that should work...

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't have those settings, I have tcl
trcd
trp
trc
trfc
twr
trwt
highest OC without somout or rounding errors is 11x220. I have reached 11x240, but it will not prime.

·
Banned
1,131 Posts
remember that if ya want to go past 2500 you must keep your HTT at 3x, you might wanna try that at exactly 2500 too

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
i think that u should set ur trcd and ur trc lower. if i remember well those are the same things as what i said earlier. but check it out in the bios. coz ur bios definitions would state what they stand for

1 - 10 of 10 Posts