Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i'm new to all this overclocking but i purchased an aldi medion titanium md8383 i was wondering if it would be possible to overclock it. its p4 3.4 ht the motherboard is microstar ms-7091. i've done the graphics card it works a treat now but want to clock the processor now. i'd be most greatfull for feedback cheers.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DinkaDoo
hello i'm new to all this overclocking but i purchased an aldi medion titanium md8383 i was wondering if it would be possible to overclock it. its p4 3.4 ht the motherboard is microstar ms-7091. i've done the graphics card it works a treat now but want to clock the processor now. i'd be most greatfull for feedback cheers.
I googled your motherboards overclocking abilities, but all I could find was a bunch of websites in spanish about gymnastics training... so I doubt it'll overclock from the bios... lol
You should try downloading some software overclockings programs to get it working.I don't know any of the programs, but some of the others should post them on here soon enough.

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnMcGrail
I googled your motherboards overclocking abilities, but all I could find was a bunch of websites in spanish about gymnastics training... so I doubt it'll overclock from the bios... lol
You should try downloading some software overclockings programs to get it working.I don't know any of the programs, but some of the others should post them on here soon enough.
Refer to my post at http://www.overclock.net/showthread.php?threadid=8144 for listings of OCing software.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnMcGrail

ok thanks man

·
Registered
48 Posts
During the bootscreen press F11 instead of delete and enter password am8888egh Can also be q,8888egh because of the qwerty keyboard it needs, try the two!
Then you get into the bios and have more options, you can then even change fansettings and are able to overclock!
Regards, Kodiak.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Lmao.

But seriously, you know you're ghetto when you're trying to OC an Aldi comp.

·
OVERCLOCK IT OR DIE
7,336 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaKaVeLi View Post
lmao, you appear to be a little late with that post...

3 YEARS LATE!

That's belgians for you. Late but with damn good info.

1951 "Hey we heard the germans might be trying something."

·
Registered
964 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Modki View Post

1951 "Hey we heard the germans might be trying something."
I spit coffee all over my desk calendar while laughing at your comment!......good thing that there is only a few days left in the month.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaKaVeLi View Post
lmao, you appear to be a little late with that post...

3 YEARS LATE!
Okay, okay, I admit, maybe a little late
, but you cannot blame me for witholding information!

Regards, Kodiak.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts