Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok its core/memory is 470.00/450.00 what would be a safe overclock for this? i tried using ati tool but the core is going into the 520s and im kinda new to graphics overclocking so could someone suggest a safe core/memory setting

·
Banned
2,363 Posts
welcome to the forum!!!!!!!

every card is diff so we cant actually tell you a exact oc so just run atitool until you start getting artifacts also doom3 is a good artifact tester

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Visual anomolies, weird miscolorizations of textures and weird flakey looking bits on the monitor.

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Usually, but in the options there's a setting for how long it should wait without artifacts before determining the max, I'd up that to about 30-45 seconds. Then you really should run a couple runs of 3DMark03 and watch carefuly for anything out of the ordinary (it can be something as simple as a missplaced shadow).

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
When my memory is to high on both my FX5200's, these bars start comeing out of things and start going across the screen, they actually look pretty choice because there 3D. If my core goes to high it just jams.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts