Overclock.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey OCN,

i recently got the board in the title and now ive been trying to overclock my phenom II 1045T to 3.5Ghz and up,
on my old asrock board with 3 power phase system i could hit 3.8ghz with 1.45v but on this board i cant even get 3.5ghz, it wont post.

the ht link is at 2080 and the nb is at 2080 aswell, maybe because im new to this boards bios im missing something?

if anyones got this board and a overclock hex on it, could you maybe tell me what i could set everything too to get a stable OC.,

i was planning on trying 4Ghz on this chip but seems i cant get passed 3.4-3.5ghz. kindda frustrating.

anyway cheers guys

·
Super Moderator
3,647 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenG3ance View Post

Hey OCN,
i recently got the board in the title and now ive been trying to overclock my phenom II 1045T to 3.5Ghz and up,
on my old asrock board with 3 power phase system i could hit 3.8ghz with 1.45v but on this board i cant even get 3.5ghz, it wont post.
the ht link is at 2080 and the nb is at 2080 aswell, maybe because im new to this boards bios im missing something?
if anyones got this board and a overclock hex on it, could you maybe tell me what i could set everything too to get a stable OC.,
i was planning on trying 4Ghz on this chip but seems i cant get passed 3.4-3.5ghz. kindda frustrating.
anyway cheers guys
Both motherboards are totally different, so, the results will be different. What did you do until know? Disable power options features?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.