Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone help me, by telling me what i can do to to a PIII EB. It's has a 733Mhz proccessor, any information would be appreciated

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Holy Crap. I've never seen a picture load like the one above. It loaded from botom to top in a really smooth motion. I've never seen anything like that. What image hosting site are you using man.

For your question, please make a new thread in the Ibtel CPU's Section.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sloth_Boy
Holy Crap. I've never seen a picture load like the one above. It loaded from botom to top in a really smooth motion. I've never seen anything like that. What image hosting site are you using man.

For your question, please make a new thread in the Ibtel CPU's Section.
Hes using freewebs.com and he saved it as a bmp

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi , im new here i know nothing about computers ..not much anyway . i got a 1.6ghz HP Pavilion 750n ,512mb ddrsdram memory,80gb ultra DMA hard drive , asylum GeForce FX 5200 256mb AGP, pentium 4 . My question is is there something i can do or buy that would make this faster . I play games online and it seems to lag just a bit . Any info would help .

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dark Inquisitor
that did load weird but anyway

is it a dell or compaq or something or did you put it together?
It was bought from IBM, nothing new (in terms of Hardware)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snip3rWarrior
It was bought from IBM, nothing new (in terms of Hardware)
get rid of the FX5200 nothing nut problems and slow frame rates.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by timmah
Hi , im new here i know nothing about computers ..not much anyway . i got a 1.6ghz HP Pavilion 750n ,512mb ddrsdram memory,80gb ultra DMA hard drive , asylum GeForce FX 5200 256mb AGP, pentium 4 . My question is is there something i can do or buy that would make this faster . I play games online and it seems to lag just a bit . Any info would help .
Well... Its an HP, so I doubt you can overclock it, the ram is fine, the CPU could do some work on.. and the 5200 just plain sucks.. its Nvidia's answer to Radeons SE line of cards.. lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts