Overclock.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we are mounting a mcr320 internal and going to be using a koolance fan shroud to cover a set of yate loons the up of the case. also painting the case black and going to be using some white uv primochill 1/2inch id tubing

its going to look kinda like this

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Nice, man.

I had a P180 water-cooled a while back and loved it. Just couldn't keep up with new waterblocks as I upgraded parts, unfortunately.

Moved to the little P180mini.

Just love Antec's designs.

+subb'd

·
Happy Dad
346 Posts
Are you just spray painting this? I was thinking about spray painting my 932... but I didn't want to take it apart.

·
Premium Member
16,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya its krylonn indoor outdoor white primer with gloss black from walmart after we washed the cash. you dont have to take it apart but for the best effect its best to

·
Premium Member
16,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nothing special really. dtek fuzion v1 mcr320 yate loons low speed d5 vario primochill white uv tubing koolance 4 port for a t line and a koolance fan shroud

·
Premium Member
16,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Very nice. I'm still dicking around trying to figure out if/how to deal with WC on my P180.
there are more pictures i havent been email them yet. thou im going to say this vice grips are awesome.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by one-shot View Post
I have the Antec P182 with air cooling right now. It seems too small for watercooling.
you dont need a MASSIVE case for watercooling, and the radiator doesnt HAVE to be attached to the case

p182 is by no means small

·
Premium Member
16,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quote:

Originally Posted by one-shot
View Post

I have the Antec P182 with air cooling right now. It seems too small for watercooling.

its not that small i mean there is a 360mm rad in the top of the case with a little room to spare

1 - 17 of 17 Posts