Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked all over the web for some electric blue paracord and everyone is out. Is this color discontinued or something? It is the only blue that will work well with my build. If one of you guys could find some in stock for me I would send many reps your way
smile.gif

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post

you don't want to use mdpc sleeving?
Because I like the look of the paracord more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stizuner View Post

How much do you need? I have some leftover from a previous build
I'm going to order quite a bit for various projects. Thanks for the offer though!
Quote:
No electric blue.
Quote:
Thanks, I see they have some in stock. I don't know if that is name brand stuff though. It seems Rothco makes the high quality cord. Their electric blue looks more like light blue in the pic.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I've only sleeved blue and black, but i noticed the black is much tighter - almost to the point that it is hard for me to get on, where the blue goes right over my pin connectors.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shabazz View Post

There's some Royal Blue in stock on Amazon.com that's Rothco brand. Looks similar.
http://www.amazon.com/Rothco-550-Pound-Commercial-Paracord-100-Feet/dp/B000S5ODOQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327080051&sr=8-1
Thanks, I may have to substitute royal in for electric. I'm guessing electric has been discontinued as no one has it. I'm trying to find a place that has black, silver, and royal blue so I can get it from the same store. It is funny how you can find a million different very specific compression fittings in very specific sizes, but finding a few lengths of cord the same color is a monumental task haha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts