1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post

you don't want to use mdpc sleeving?
Because I like the look of the paracord more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stizuner View Post

How much do you need? I have some leftover from a previous build
I'm going to order quite a bit for various projects. Thanks for the offer though!
Quote:
No electric blue.
Quote:
Thanks, I see they have some in stock. I don't know if that is name brand stuff though. It seems Rothco makes the high quality cord. Their electric blue looks more like light blue in the pic.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I've only sleeved blue and black, but i noticed the black is much tighter - almost to the point that it is hard for me to get on, where the blue goes right over my pin connectors.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shabazz View Post

There's some Royal Blue in stock on Amazon.com that's Rothco brand. Looks similar.
http://www.amazon.com/Rothco-550-Pound-Commercial-Paracord-100-Feet/dp/B000S5ODOQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327080051&sr=8-1
Thanks, I may have to substitute royal in for electric. I'm guessing electric has been discontinued as no one has it. I'm trying to find a place that has black, silver, and royal blue so I can get it from the same store. It is funny how you can find a million different very specific compression fittings in very specific sizes, but finding a few lengths of cord the same color is a monumental task haha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.