Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on Xavier. I was having fun telling them no and why they can't do that. In reference to the last post about getting free basic cable. For all wanting to do it. It is bad... illegal and once again.. impossible. We had basic cable... paid for... and then cancelled it opting to only keep out high speed internet. They sent out a technician to install a signal that disallowed viewing of channels. I am all but 100% sure they do this if you are not a customer at all and order cable internet. Folks... the cable service providers are not fools... for reasons such as proper theft prevention digital cable was invented. It is all but impossible to hack. I only say but because you should never say never and nothing is impossible in theory. But as Xavier said... carry on as civilized folks not on your way to the "pen". Unless you like being scared to pick up dropped soap...

Ok... time to surf some more posts.... lets see if i can put out some more flames before the mods can

·
Banned
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by SINISTER
somthin told me to keep my mouth shut , sorry about the laST post , ill know better next time...
hey there... how is that exos working out?

·
Banned
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

somthin told me to keep my mouth shut , sorry about the laST post , ill know better next time...
i suppose it would be worse had your idea actually been an accurate one... then again i only speak for the countermeasures of Cox Communications in my own town... don't know about others...basic cable sucks... better off with basic satellite

·
Registered
398 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by setite
hey there... how is that exos working out?
fine from what i found out about the exos' that its only for your basic overclocking i havent had the chance to get the frigg out yet i bought a frigg at the flee matket for 20 bucks..ive been working on 2 cars at the same time so no time for getting my water colder to see if i can get close to 3 ghz..

·
Banned
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

fine from what i found out about the exos' that its only for your basic overclocking i havent had the chance to get the frigg out yet i bought a frigg at the flee matket for 20 bucks..ive been working on 2 cars at the same time so no time for getting my water colder to see if i can get close to 3 ghz..
Frigg... refrigerator... explain exactly what you mean and what your going to do...

·
Registered
398 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by setite
i suppose it would be worse had your idea actually been an accurate one... then again i only speak for the countermeasures of Cox Communications in my own town... don't know about others...basic cable sucks... better off with basic satellite
hmm i had satellite geeze evertime it rained i had a bad pitcher or when it snowed but the weather is good i had a good connection , i think that cable and dsl is the way to go now ,.. dial up lol what a waste of money ..
and wireless suxs also im at work and they lose connection like 4 to 5 times a day lol just like win it rains your losing connection...im like geeze ill never get wireless connection .. as im typing this i lost connection. ill have to waIT until i post this ......i think ill rather use dial up than wireless , unless this system just suxs.... yea true basic cable is ok for me tho im not home for a long time and just having basic cable is just fine . other than that i just rent the movies i want to see lol ok back on line let me hurry up and post ...

ok let me look for the thread i posted .. for ther frigg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts