Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Professional Lurker
1,140 Posts
It should be pretty much instantaneous.

Check your spam filter; it may have been incorrectly flagged as spam.

• Rep+
Reactions: MaKe OuT

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
of course, it was in spam.
redface.gif

went back through the smp setup and added it this time. hopefully i will get bonus points after the 10th WU. Man, these WU take forever to finish up. I am 30% through my first WU ever so I am complete noob at this. I hope I have things setup properly. Been looking forward to letting my computer do work while I am not using it.

·
Premium Member
5,592 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKe OuT View Post

of course, it was in spam.
redface.gif

went back through the smp setup and added it this time. hopefully i will get bonus points after the 10th WU. Man, these WU take forever to finish up. I am 30% through my first WU ever so I am complete noob at this. I hope I have things setup properly. Been looking forward to letting my computer do work while I am not using it.
Check out the NaCl client if you don't mind using Chrome: http://www.overclock.net/t/1469908/nacl-client-released-to-open-beta/
It uses very small units that will complete very fast and will get you the ten required units rather quick with your 4770K, my 3770K does one unit in about four minutes.
NaCl currently only work with the CPU.

·
Premium Member
6,520 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidab View Post

Check out the NaCl client if you don't mind using Chrome: http://www.overclock.net/t/1469908/nacl-client-released-to-open-beta/
It uses very small units that will complete very fast and will get you the ten required units rather quick with your 4770K, my 3770K does one unit in about four minutes.
NaCl currently only work with the CPU.
Yeah definitely try this. Not only will you complete 10 WUs in under an hour, but the NaCL client also gives better PPD than regular SMP units.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts