Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Custom User Title
Joined
·
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm using firefox and I already have the certificated but the website looks like this.

(Look at attachments)

and It was getting certificate errors too, but they have stopped.
LL
 

·
Custom User Title
Joined
·
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do i not get the site to look like that.

the certificate i junk i guess.
 

·
Custom User Title
Joined
·
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by btwalter View Post
clear cache and cookies. should fix it up.
Didn't work.
 

·
Custom User Title
Joined
·
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by G|F.E.A.D|Killa View Post
use google chrome

guess I'll have to.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,941 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ACM View Post
WOW.

It doesn't work on google chrome either.

***
Reset the computer and try again?

If that doesn't work, reset the router and modem?

Just checked, it isn't Paypal.
 

·
Custom User Title
Joined
·
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by xxicrimsonixx View Post
Reset the computer and try again?

If that doesn't work, reset the router and modem?

Just checked, it isn't Paypal.
I've tried that.

I'll try reseting my modem and router.
 

·
Custom User Title
Joined
·
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:


Originally Posted by btwalter
View Post

yeah, it's usually due to the browser not loading the image/page headers correctly.

Its not that,

It says the certificate has expired or is invalid.

But other people here are saying Paypal is working fine for them

Google chrome:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,477 Posts
I'm seeing no certificate or CSS issues with PayPal. Most likely your computer has caught a virus or some Trojan which is redirecting your requests to PayPal to some other site. Whatever you do, DO NOT attempt to login to PayPal until you get this fixed.
 

·
Custom User Title
Joined
·
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:


Originally Posted by error10
View Post

I'm seeing no certificate or CSS issues with PayPal. Most likely your computer has caught a virus or some Trojan which is redirecting your requests to PayPal to some other site. Whatever you do, DO NOT attempt to login to PayPal until you get this fixed.

I've used paypal on steam and login is just fine, and sending money is just fine.

and i just reformatted last night.

Even the Hotmail login page was doing it, and it just stopped.

Maybe i need a windows update?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,477 Posts
Hotmail too? Have you checked your hosts file to see if it's been messed with?
 

·
Custom User Title
Joined
·
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quote:


Originally Posted by error10
View Post

Hotmail too? Have you checked your hosts file to see if it's been messed with?

My HOST file says

# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
#127.0.0.1 localhost
#::1 localhost

no sine off PP or Hotmail

Hotmail only does it when i sign in (the process of signing in)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,477 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by ACM
View Post

My HOST file says

# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
#127.0.0.1 localhost
#::1 localhost

no sine off PP or Hotmail

Hotmail only does it when i sign in (the process of signing in)

Well, hm, that looks fine. I'm not really sure what's going on there. But I'd be quite suspicious if I were you, and perhaps switch to OpenDNS.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,477 Posts
Oh yeah, I forgot, it's Windows. Where nothing makes sense.
Well I'm glad it's working again, at least.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top