Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
64,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys well ive had payapl for a while now but i am slightely confused about one aspect of it..If i were to sell something on oc.net how would someone here pay me through paypal?? What information do i need to give them for them to pay me as such ?? thanks guys as if i know this i can start trading abit more lol

·
Premium Member
3,072 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE1701

Hey guys well ive had payapl for a while now but i am slightely confused about one aspect of it..If i were to sell something on Overclock.net how would someone here pay me through paypal?? What information do i need to give them for them to pay me as such ?? thanks guys as if i know this i can start trading abit more lol

You just need to give them the email address that your PayPal account is registered to mate. Then they can just send you the payment.

·
Registered
252 Posts
You would just need to provide said person with the e-mail address that you signed up for using paypal, they could then send the money to your account

·
Premium Member
3,072 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE1701

WOOHOO excellent nice and easy then..I changed my primary email addy to my new email addy...that should still be o.k right aslong as i give them the new one??

Yep, that's fine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts