Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this, and didn't see it posted.

Cult hits Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami are both coming to PC, as Sega revealed just now exclusively at the PC Gaming Show. Yakuza 0 is coming to PC on August 1st, and Kiwami is coming later in the year. Expect 4K resolution options and unlocked framerate. Valkyria Chronicles 4 will join them, too, with all three games having been only available on PS4 in the past. It's the first time Yakuza has come to PC in any form, and hopefully bodes well for the many other entries in the series. Yakuza 0 is coming first (it's already up on Steam), and is available to pre-order from today.
https://www.pcgamer.com/yakuza-0-and-yakuza-kiwami-announced-for-pc/

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
hope they'll released the remastered Y5 on PC as well...if not PS4 for North America too

·
Premium Member
7,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hope they'll released the remastered Y5 on PC as well...if not PS4 for North America too
I think they want to bring a large list of back catalogue games to PC. I have never played a Yakuza game before, but with this move, I definitely think that I am going to pick it up. They look really fun.

·
Facepalm
8,590 Posts
What sort of game is this?

·
Premium Member
7,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
sandbox game with Japanese quirks
ie. people on the street every 2nd block will randomly challenge you to street brawls
that got annoying FAST...at least in Y4
I don't care aebout the mini games but the game world is beautiful

1 - 8 of 8 Posts