Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just made this video for Geno's and thought I would share it with everyone else. Just to be fair the credit for figuring out what I finally am going to do to it was suggested by Xaphan187. It was simple and along the lines of what I was thinking, but still very helpful
biggrin.gif

This is something extremely simple with pretty bad quality. Don't think it really compares to the epic modding that tends to be of the norm on this site.

I guess I would just consider it a helpful hint. User for customized case moding is Dwood

Also, someone has suggested I pick up a XSPC Rasa 750 RS240. I am thinking about selling the h100 for it. I have really wanted to make my own loop, if for anything just aesthetics. Just been too skeptical of me being in charge of setting up a water loop around my hardware.

What do you guys think about the risk of a newbie setting up a water loop?

As stated in video, these pics do NOT represent the final product

2012-05-06_11-19-17_679.jpg

2012-05-06_11-21-57_746.jpg

2012-05-06_11-20-52_130.jpg

2012-05-06_11-20-20_257.jpg

2012-05-06_11-20-10_841.jpg

·
Registered
451 Posts
can you take measurements of the H100 stock pump for me? they can be rough, I'd rather you estimate a little bigger than smaller.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by SI51 View Post

can you take measurements of the H100 stock pump for me? they can be rough, I'd rather you estimate a little bigger than smaller.
2.5x2.5in, 1.75in deep. That is not counting the mounting brackets, which you should be able to slide through without accounting for them. They are not thick at all.

If you account for the increase in sizing the mounting brackets add, it would be around 3.4x3.4in. The mounting brackets are pretty close to being flush with the bottom of the water block, although it is off by maybe a few mm.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlawed View Post

2.5x2.5in, 1.75in deep. That is not counting the mounting brackets, which you should be able to slide through without accounting for them. They are not thick at all.
If you account for the increase in sizing the mounting brackets add, it would be around 3.4x3.4in. The mounting brackets are pretty close to being flush with the bottom of the water block, although it is off by maybe a few mm.
so it's 1.75 inches tall ? off the mobo?

and a square with 2.5" on all sides?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts