·
Premium Member
15,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nDRgRXW.jpg

3p4rqGF.jpg

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/02/27/lian-li-reveal-bizarre-new-desktop-pc-design/
Quote:
As well as some pretty standard-looking aluminium PC cases, Lian Li have also shown off some pictures of this bizarre DK01. Is it a desk? Is it a PC? Whatever it is, it's supposedly "combining the symbiotic relationship of desks and computer cases," according to Lian Li's press material. Let's take a closer look
Lian Li is pretty decent.

They can't hold a candle to my Fractal cases, but they're alright.
tongue.gif

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I think the whole idea is very nice and done well, however I agree the whole thing it too small. Put legs on the top and bottom of case, turn case sideways to make table... done! How about extending the sides to make it wider to make room for a mouse? The interior can stay the same, just make extensions to the sides and mount the legs on those. Just my .02, but I need room for my mouse and can't have it centered in front of me... what about a keyboard too? Is there a folding keyboard rack under it? It's basically a 31"x31" area to sit mouse, kb, etc on. Even an extended glass top would have been better.
Didn't see pricing either, but i'd guess about $300 too much.

·
Getting used to 'new'
5,148 Posts
Kill two flappy birds with one stone, make it hold three monitors up to 32in in size. That should make enough room for mouse and keyboard, as well as fitting triple monitors.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I actually really like this, I would not use it as a desk to put my monitor on, ill have it as a case, Annnnd put all my crap on there :3

I can see the possibilities already, i can have my dreamcast on the top of it, if this actually gets released for £500 or less, this will most likely be my case for my rig ill build close to the end of the year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.