Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

So I am lusting after the PC O11 Dynamic.

It has been a few years since my last watercooled build, and with advancing age I have become more lazy and therefore drawn to AIO.

Was thinking of putting 2x 360 EK MLC modules in the case with 1 gpu and 1 cpu block.

I have wild ideas of getting an external radiator like the phyoba or the Mo Ra down the track and have quickconnects from the case to external rad. This would allow for additional cooling + the flexibility of being a self sufficient unit.

Thoughts? Comments?

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I have a PC011 on preorder, but I don't get why you would get an external radiator when you can fit 3x360 in the case. Just be careful with the GPU size so you can mount it horizontally.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a PC011 on preorder, but I don't get why you would get an external radiator when you can fit 3x360 in the case. Just be careful with the GPU size so you can mount it horizontally.
You located in the states? No idea where to pre order one in Australia.

Yeah agree overkill, but not sure how quiet it will run with it as it is.

I would probably get the vertical bracket too, just so that i have the option.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts

Don't think AU preorder is open yet. Even 2x360mm rad space is overkill for most setups though. Really wouldn't worry about noise.

·
Newsfiend
2,422 Posts
I'm also in on the Dynamic pre order. I'm just planning on doing 2x 360gts but there is nothing wrong with a little overkill now and again :thumb:

I think Lian Li said they are working with mwave to get some available in Australia but no pre-orders.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts