·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just realized that the prices are about the same. I got hung up on the 15% off and a 25.00 rebate.

·
Premium Member
2,530 Posts
The only difference I could note was that the blue one has "Silencer" in the name. And it's blue.

Same units as far as I can tell though.

·
PC Evangelist
47,372 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,062 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZealotKi11er
View Post

You should have gone with this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817139006

no, the pc power and cooling one is of much better quality and preforms like a 1000 watt psu (because of it's single rail). great choice

·
Registered
989 Posts
After their use of scare tactics and all the lies on their myths page, i will never be buying or recommending PC Power and cooling. That information was dismissed as complete and utter bullsh** by electrical engineers. They tried to lie their way into getting people to think they were the best, and they were caught. Course, now that they have been bought out by OCZ i bet their policies on lying change lol.

·
Premium Member
17,206 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bennylava
View Post

After their use of scare tactics and all the lies on their myths page, i will never be buying or recommending PC Power and cooling. That information was dismissed as complete and utter bullsh** by electrical engineers. They tried to lie their way into getting people to think they were the best, and they were caught. Course, now that they have been bought out by OCZ i bet their policies on lying change lol.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Not to hijack the thread, but I am in this exact situation, which one is better, Corsair or PP&C?

·
Premium Member
4,062 Posts
Quote:

View Post

lol OCZ OWNS PCP&C. PC Power maks great products and also makes the OCZ PSU's. Great brand period.

EDIT: Woops read wrong
. *Looks like fool in corner*

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BULLATTACK
View Post

Not to hijack the thread, but I am in this exact situation, which one is better, Corsair or PP&C?

IMO PC P&C this is my second one and they are great. fairly quiet, plenty of cables, and rock stable power.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BULLATTACK
View Post

PC P&C > Corsair

ppc power cooling is part of OCZ but they are still a different division and operate separately from OCZ. Only thing I dont like about their PSU's is that theyre not modular. If they were modular, Id be all over their products, but i had the 750W silencer and it was by far the best PSU I've ever owned

·
Registered
989 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunnywinkles
View Post

IMO PC P&C this is my second one and they are great. fairly quiet, plenty of cables, and rock stable power.

Oh i agree. They are one of the best. But due to their outright lies, i will never buy from them. They may as well be the worst. Just my own personal preference .

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Quote:

View Post

Oh i agree. They are one of the best. But due to their outright lies, i will never buy from them. They may as well be the worst. Just my own personal preference .

To all his own :] Honestly I dont care what they say as long as it works good

Edit: In your User CP on the left is an Edit/Add System button so you dont have to use your sig up for your rig
just thought you should know, in case you didnt

1 - 20 of 42 Posts