Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If a computer with monitors keyboard and everything costs about $2600, about how much savings would I see on cyber Monday on that PC components? Or at least how much will I save on cyber Monday?

·
Banned
3,806 Posts
According to my exact pricing chart from every major retailer in the greater Milky Way Galaxy.

I'd say about $1251.65 plus or minus a couple thousand dollars for shipping

-Patrick

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Black Friday/Cyber Monday has been getting worse for the past few years. That being said, NCIX is going to give Newegg and TD some big competition this year, I'd imagine. Maybe $500?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Last year was extremely underwhelming... Neweggs list last year had maybe 1 or 2 mainstream PC components onsale? I don't even remember.... most of the junk was stuff you wouldn't plan on buying anyways. I think I bought a mouse?? That was it. They did have a few good "doorbusters", but those are luck of the draw. I wouldn't wait for cyber monday hoping for incredible deals, it's not gunna happen.

·
Aren't this fancy!
7,225 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lime
View Post

Black Friday/Cyber Monday has been getting worse for the past few years. That being said, NCIX is going to give Newegg and TD some big competition this year, I'd imagine. Maybe $500?

This up here ^

Cyber Monday wasn't really any better than the daily or weekly sales that etailers such as Newegg already has. For the last couple years that I have watched, CM just wasn't particularly good. Black Friday though, there can be some great deals, hard to come by them though. Some components won't ever see a great sale price though.

·
Registered
784 Posts
The odds that you'll see significant savings on a specific list of components you have in mind for a PC on the one-day of Cyber Monday are extremely slim.

The weekly sales in combination with the daily deals and Cyber Monday and Black Friday would likely allow you to see significant savings over the period from mid-to-late November through the first week of January though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts