Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Amateur Games Dev
4,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Prescott
It's all about getting the most cookies, and for some reason it's very addictive. If you're still playing Cookie Clicker you may be happy to know that version two is now live. It's been in beta since 2014, but now it's active on the official Cookie Clicker page with "new buildings, heavenly upgrades, sounds, angels, switches, dragons" and apparently a lot of other stuff, too.
Cookie Clicker v.2 ushers in huge changes, but there are still cookies

Cookie Clicker

The definitive clicker game is now better than ever! The only game that doesn't require you to spend huge amounts of money on in-app purchases to enjoy the clicking phenomena.
biggrin.gif

How many cookies have you baked? I've baked 2.2 undecillion so far. :/

·
Data Recovery Engineer
20,225 Posts
Oh god help me! The grandmas are going to attack! WE MUST APPEASE THE ELDER!

·
Data Recovery Engineer
20,225 Posts
That is what I said... I had to stop myself.

·
Mining the DB
2,333 Posts
Ohhh Nooo, this is bad. Seriously bad news for my daily productivity
rolleyes.gif

·
DTR Enthusiast
4,863 Posts
I was just playing this not too long ago.... I hope clicking cookies prepares me enough for my exam tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
I played this game for a short bit, the thing I love most about this game is the fact that they didnt bother to minify their code. I have learned a few things while reading their code a couple years ago. I am going to go trough it again now and see if I see anything else new. Im gonna make a post in the programmin section about this =D

·
Not New to Overclock.net
3,913 Posts
LOL THIS GAME IS IN THE NEWS SECTION AGAIN!!!
wheee.gif

This little drug.
Haha, I've been amused for quite some time. Now I guess I'll take another "look" at it again.
redface.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts