Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 403 Posts

·
Watercooler
3,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.pcgamer.com/au/nvidia-ampere-gtc-keynote/

"Get amped for latest platform breakthroughs in AI, deep learning, autonomous vehicles, robotics, and professional graphics," Nvidia's news post reads.
Ampere will likely be the GPU technology driving the next-generation of professional cards built for data centres and deep learning, but Jen-Hsun could also offer a glimpse into what we can expect to populate the next generation of Nvidia GeForce graphics cards.

·
Vermin Supreme 2020
25,774 Posts
wow, even tech media now calls him LJM.

wouldn't be surprised if these writers lurk all these forums to get the skinny. we know WCCF's nearly illiterate main writer does.

·
Watercooler
3,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

wouldn't be surprised if these writers lurk all these forums to get the skinny. we know WCCF nearly illiterate main writer does.
On a FB group i am on someone linked the same article with WCCFtech and i still didn't believe it :)
Had to do my own research, well the 3 seconds of it.

·
mfw
8,638 Posts

wouldn't be surprised if these writers lurk all these forums to get the skinny. we know WCCF nearly illiterate main writer does.
I prefer daddy Jensen, or senpai Jensen.

·
Graphics Junkie
2,468 Posts
If their next card don't bring prices back down to normal, Nvidia can eat it.

• Rep+
Reactions: 8051

·
ٴٴٴ╲⎝⧹˙͜>˙⧸⎠╱
6,081 Posts

·
Vermin Supreme 2020
25,774 Posts
We believe in hard prices during the hard times. NVIDIA, pay more get less, cuz covid, woodscrew you!

I might have to move to 3080 if it beats 2080ti well enough in the RTX places. I've just gotta remember to cancel my optimus gpu block preorder if the card comes first.

• Rep+
Reactions: Liranan

·
Politically incorrect
9,220 Posts
I prefer daddy Jensen, or senpai Jensen.
He's Chinese, not Japanese.

We believe in hard prices during the hard times. NVIDIA, pay more get less, cuz covid, woodscrew you!

I might have to move to 3080 if it beats 2080ti well enough in the RTX places. I've just gotta remember to cancel my optimus gpu block preorder if the card comes first.
Lolled so hard in between dying in World of Warships.

·
waifu for lifu
11,114 Posts

That's crazy talk. :p Maybe we'll actually see an $1100 3080Ti. I expect a full lineup. Red is too close on their heals right now.

·
ٴٴٴ╲⎝⧹˙͜>˙⧸⎠╱
6,081 Posts
He's Chinese, not Japanese.

Lolled so hard in between dying in World of Warships.

covid-daddy-jensen

wuhan master jensen?

·
Vermin Supreme 2020
25,774 Posts
That's crazy talk. :p Maybe we'll actually see an $1100 3080Ti. I expect a full lineup. Red is too close on their heals right now.
i have low expectations for any product released pre-consoles, specially now.

though, i keep thinking of a no amd competition world. we don't know how covid is affecting AMD's mind. We see LJM is ready to go go go.

can only wonder why, with stock nearing $300. n people seeing this as the new bottom.

·
Registered
409 Posts
With the new release of the mobile cards, doesn't seem a bit early to refresh the arch? Well, management wise, performance wise we should have cards much early (or just skip the 12nm gen). If RTX3070 is like a 2080Ti performance wise (at decent price), I will upgrade my 1080, if not, I will keep waiting, I guess...

·
Vermin Supreme 2020
25,774 Posts
aren't the mobile releases the super models?

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
i wonder if the 3070 will be like 800 bones now?

·
mfw
8,638 Posts

·
waifu for lifu
11,114 Posts

·
Vermin Supreme 2020
25,774 Posts

·
r/wallstreetbets degen
418 Posts
Jen-Hsun strikes me as a that douchebag that's desperately clinging on to whatever youth he thinks he has.

If mid-life crisis had a face... I mean, what's wrong with wearing a suit on stage instead?

·
Vermin Supreme 2020
25,774 Posts
he's been doing the leather jacket thing forever. So basically, that means he's a never ending mid life crisis.

it's also his way of cooling up the classical "tech company CEO wearing the same thing" thing. I'd be willing to bet his corporation employs someone that advises him on these things. N all the fans say LJM FTW! these days.

we done it again, ocn.

·
Politically incorrect
9,220 Posts
Jen-Hsun strikes me as a that douchebag that's desperately clinging on to whatever youth he thinks he has.

If mid-life crisis had a face... I mean, what's wrong with wearing a suit on stage instead?
Remember Jobs doing his stupid you're-holding-it-wrong-antics on stage? It worked well for him and it's working well for LJM.

1 - 20 of 403 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.