Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
6,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
An update to The Division that went live in March changed the game in a bunch of good ways, and one that, for some players, was very much the opposite of good. After it deployed, complaints began rolling in that high-end backpacks were disappearing from inventories, and worse, that players were being locked out of the game entirely. The bug apparently only affected a small number of players, but even so, that's a serious issue.

The good news is that Ubisoft was able to nail down the cause of the problem in relatively short order. Unfortunately, getting it fixed is another matter entirely, and those of you locked out of your accounts are going to have to wait awhile before you get back in.

"We will be deploying a fix in update 1.1 on April 12th that should resolve instances of the infinite loading/backpack issue,"
SOURCE

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Well lets be honest here we expected something like this to happen, I mean it's UBI after all
tongue.gif
I hope those affected get their gear or compensation in-game for being locked out for 11 more days lol.

My buddy at work cries over the exploiting and general hacking going around daily....makes me glad I decided to pass and buy deadener for my car instead (got a better end result
tongue.gif
)

·
Programmer
28,680 Posts
I'd hate to have this bug. Glad to see we have a date.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelhard View Post

How is this game so far? Considering buying it, I loved watching Summit1g playing it 24/7
In terms of a multiplayer experience game, I don't see how its not game of the year so far. Core Fundamentals are rock solid and the game has a lot post release support which is free and paid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts