Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
XFX GTX460-ZNF based on 40nm process GF104 core, with full public version of the design, perfect support for DX11, using GDDR5 memory particles, formed 1024M / 256bit specification, the default frequency of 675/3600MHz, following with a look.
Somehow I came across this article when I was reading some news on some tech website so I thought I would like to share this on OCN. Surprisingly XFX has released it Nvidia cards once again but this time it seens like it only released in China it retailing for $1699RMB equivalent to about $250USD, the specs are basically same as the reference card and that's about it

btw, the translation sounds kind of weird, anyways u will roughly understand it.

Source

·
Super Moderator
19,298 Posts
Man. At first I thought "Wait. We've seen the GTX460 before..." then I saw it was XFX and then nearly crapped myself.

Added quote, btw, as hard as it is to make sense of it.

Edit; looks like they don't like external hotlinks to the images... since they aren't necessary anyway, I'll edit them out.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SkillzKillz View Post
ecs.

·
Premium Member
16,904 Posts

·
Goddess of Misfortune
3,246 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by homestyle View Post
do not want.

what does this card have that another brand doesn't have?
I think more people will tell you the double lifetime warranty and the brand reputation, although lately XFX hasn't instilled a lot of confidence in people.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Strawberry~ View Post
Personally what I love about XFX is the card decorations lol.
That's what I dislike the most about them. They're so ugly.

·
AMD Overclocker
9,176 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask NCspec how great XFX's double lifetime warranty is.
His was a bad experience, yes. But not everyone has bad experiences. It is really just the luck of the draw.

And ncspec goes through a ton of gpus, so he is more likely to have a bad experience than someone like me who only buys a gpu once in awhile.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts