Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,637 Posts
Shane Baxtor or whatever his name is just lost all credibility (not that he had any in the first place). I love how when one random person posts an opinion article on a BLOG, that people suddenly begin to quote it as the real truth.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
It looks like it's about to sink and is only being kept afloat by a few geometric pieces of ice. I hope that isn't symbolism for anything...

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Core2uu View Post
It looks like it's about to sink and is only being kept afloat by a few geometric pieces of ice. I hope that isn't symbolism for anything...
perish the thought....

·
Premium Member
7,941 Posts
I want legit 3rd party (such as Tom's HW or Anandtech) reviews and benchmarks of Fermi first.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrienspawn
View Post

Wrong thread?

I don't think so. Shane Baxtor, or whatever his name is, said Fermi was delayed until April 6th. This just proves him wrong.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tempest001 View Post
I don't think so. Shane Baxtor, or whatever his name is, said Fermi was delayed until April 6th. This just proves him wrong.
That is the date they are most likely to be sold, but at any rate the 26th is when "Fermi" is technically released in the sense that the mysteries and rumors surrounding it will be revealed and dealt with due to the NDA lift

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by r34p3rex
View Post

Shane Baxtor or whatever his name is just lost all credibility (not that he had any in the first place). I love how when one random person posts an opinion article on a BLOG, that people suddenly begin to quote it as the real truth.

I think people talked about eating their hats if it wasn't delayed even further haha.

Yeah a partner posts something about Fermi and people still don't believe it. But some guy posts something on a blog saying it's delayed and people come to the conclusion that is delayed.

·
AMD Overclocker
9,176 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Core2uu
View Post

Yup. It means your going to have to go to Antarctica, put your rig out side, use some form of extreme cooling, then throw your rig in the freezing ocean just to keep the card cool. Wow, I think I out did myself there.

·
Premium Member
9,637 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Behemoth777 View Post
Yup. It means your going to have to go to Antarctica, put your rig out side, use some form of extreme cooling, then throw your rig in the freezing ocean just to keep the card cool. Wow, I think I out did myself there.
Or the Titanic hitting an iceberg?
Hope not! I'm picking one up at PAX EAST if they sell it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts