Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I Am Gooble Gobble
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i couldnt resist a new case, mostly because of how HORRIBLY designed the bitfenix pandora really is (sorry bitfenix. the prodigy was genius, but not this one).

i saw Fractal's Define Nano S on NCIX for $99 and couldnt resist the temptation, Fractal's price has always put me off until now.

its so beautiful....and even has mounting for res and pump included. my pc will have a new home very soon! and one its worthy of!

·
I Am Gooble Gobble
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
reserved for final build pics

·
I Am Gooble Gobble
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXElbc View Post

I always enjoy a good clean Fractal build
thumb.gif
honestly i had to do it. this pandora is driving me INSANE. the back panel doesnt like to stay on because it lacks proper space for cable management. and it barely with fiddling allowed my 380X to slide into place.

my OCD ends this now. i am in wait for WC parts and the case.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSarge View Post

honestly i had to do it. this pandora is driving me INSANE. the back panel doesnt like to stay on because it lacks proper space for cable management. and it barely with fiddling allowed my 380X to slide into place.

my OCD ends this now. i am in wait for WC parts and the case.
I think you will like this case a lot more. Then again i'm not a huge fan of the Pandora case either. Doing hard tubing or soft?

·
I Am Gooble Gobble
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXElbc View Post

I think you will like this case a lot more. Then again i'm not a huge fan of the Pandora case either. Doing hard tubing or soft?
ive always done soft. hard tubing and the tools cost more than 10 feet of soft tubing so yeah. that and for some reason i feel soft tubing flows a bit better if you dont use one thats too big of an ID.

·
Master of Black Snow
19,338 Posts
What MB are you running? EVGA you will likely be okay. Also there isn't much room in the Nano. So if you're running a long GPU you may have issues with your Pump Res loction if you are gonna dual Rad.
thinking.gif

~Ceadder
smil3dbd4e4c2e742.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts