Overclock.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I need some help with this emulator, I've been on other forums looking for answers but nothing yet. So please contribute if you know anything. Ty.

I've been fiddling with the video plugin and I've gotten the image to be fine but it still seems slow to me. I haven't played the game yet, just watched the opening intro movie and it bugged me enough to make me play with the settings.

Here's the problem. The movie plays slow, I've played the game on my ps2 and now I'm revisiting it on the computer and it seems off. It seems like the images aren't playing at the right speed, it may be my fps. I get anywhere from 30-60 fps, why? I have no clue. Must be some setting I need to use because I get 60+ fps on Crysis and other high end games with 8x AA and 8x AS in high load areas.

Also, I can't seem to get the sound to play at the right timing either. It sounds like the music is slowed and at some parts, it speeds up then slows again.

I am using the GSdx SSSE3 graphics and SPU2-X sound in version 0.9.6 of PCSX2

It would be much obliged for someone to aid me.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Um... want game are you trying to play and what region is it from? (EX:NTSC or PAL)
Most games work differently when using different plug-ins.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.