Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,127116/article.html" target="_blank">http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,127116/article.html</a><br />
<br />
Humorous.

·
Premium Member
2,825 Posts
Yeah, I knew Myspace was going to be #1. It probably has about the worst failure rate of any website I've ever seen. There's about a 50% chance your page will load. Not to mention the (expletive) that add you to spam your bulletin space with "offers".<br><br>
I meet so many girls on myspace, but they really need to redo the whole website. The server must be running a pentium pro or something.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I hate myspace, Go facebook

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Some of those were really funny. I definetly agree with myspace as #1 though, that site is ******ed

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
bebo is just as bad

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
If you read the thing about Myspace, it's kinda right....<br>
But that doesn't justify it being the worst site of all time...ahaha<br><br>
I mean sure a lot of people are being raped and stuff that met their predator online..but who's dumb enough to meet that person? Honestly?!?!<br><br>
I still don't understand how a 13 year old girl or whatever will go to a deserted part of town, and meet a 34 year old guy from myspace....it's her fault. It's her parents fault. The last person who's fault it is, is myspace...

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Ha I remebered Bonzai Buddy too lol

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Thank you PC world ... myspace sucks we all know it.... problem at hand is that people dont contact outside of myspace and as a result my cell phone is becomming obsolete!!<br><br>
Myspacers should just call... sheesh

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I don't really get why people say myspace is so addicting, Seems its the people with no friends

·
Starting to become a BOFH
10,471 Posts
Almost 98% of the poeple who are my friends on myspace I have met IRL. I know them personally and are actually friends with them lol.<br><br>
But, yeah, I do agree with myspace being number #1. Mainy because of the, for the lack of a better word, ******ed girls who met with people who are 1000% older than them, just beacsue they were "friends"

·
Premium Member
5,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<div style="margin:20px;margin-top:5px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px;">Quote:</div>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset;">
<div>Originally Posted by <strong>legoman786</strong></div>
<div style="font-style:italic;">Almost 98% of the poeple who are my friends on myspace I have met IRL. I know them personally and are actually friends with them lol.<br><br>
But, yeah, I do agree with myspace being number #1. Mainy because of the, for the lack of a better word, ******ed girls who met with people who are 1000% older than them, just beacsue they were "friends"</div>
</td>
</tr></table></div>
Yeah, but in defence of that stoopid web site...it's the parents who are asleep at the wheel, not Myspace. You cannot let underage teens<br>
"play" on the internet without monitoring them. ESPECIALLY girls!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts